Why can men/women never think they are hot about themselves?

What is this whole tabu thing about being happy with yourself and think you are fresh and hot! I think so about myself and I never get hurt if someone says I am ugly, because I know I am hot from inside and outside. Just something called CONFIDENT! As a matter of fact I think that the insecure people (those who ask if they can be rated on here) create the tabu thing about thinking you are hot. I know a lot of women won´t date insecure man, because they want a confident one... same for women.. men want women to be happy about themselves.

By saying that I think I am hot, I don´t say that I am THA HOTTEST, or hotter than anyone else. I look at my own looks and that´s what I am busy with! As long as I think it´s hot enough for myself then I am happy. I get more annoyed by all those whiners on here going like: ´´do I look pretty?´´ ´´am I really ugly´´ ´´what rate would you give me from 1 - 10?´´ You are all good in your own way so stop being so insecure it is really annoying! Selfpity and looking for compliments is wrong! Be proud and DESERVE your compliments.. don´t ask for them!

Who agrees? Love to all the hot people on here! (I don+t allow anonymous, because they are the most insecure scared ass people on here)

If you doubt yourself then just write a inbox message to your friends.. but dont look what the entire website thinks. Most people don´t care as they don´t know you. amen.

We can all go around and whine like crazy about our looks.. but if you say you think you are hot then you are ´´too much fan of yourself´´ WHY !`!`!`!`?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all women are like that of course. There are plenty of women out here in GAG and out there irl that has a very high confident with their self. I think you see it here more often, than anywhere else and sometimes they use rate me not because they have a bad confident, but sometimes they want to brag that they are that good looking. Besides, what other question do we have here other than sexual stuff and personal experience crap? It's a day to day basis...

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 6

• I don't see myself way. It has nothing to do with being confident.
    In my experience men/women who think they are God's gift to the opposite gender are actually really ugly on the inside. Shallow and mean beyond belief.
    If how I am on the inside was reflected on my face for the world to see, then yes. I would be hotter than the motherfucking sun.

• I think you are forever confident because you got to beat people up and won the fight :) You found something you are truly good at and that is true confidence to rev from inside and let it become what you are on the outside.

• hehe maybe lol... I know my strong side and that the average man can´t even beat me.. but thats not it. just proud! and you should be that as well!

• They can if they want to. I prefer to be realistic about myself. I feel I'm pretty.

• Confidence is very attractive:) as long as that person isn't a jerk.

• I am not hot but whatever I am, I am happy with it.

• Agree. I think I'm hot too 😉

No one would appreciate better than myself. 😊