Pretty enough to be a model?

So I'm 15 and I love learning and school and when I'm older I want to be a lawyer, an author or a historian but people always say I'm really pretty and I see all the models in the magazines and everything and part of me would love to be one but I also want a good acedemic occupation when I'm older but I've just been thinking and obviously some of them are soooo beautiful:
Thoughts? Opinions?
Am I pretty enough to be a model?
Be honest... (I've got back up ideas for the future! I won't be heartbroken lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't chubby, I have no idea what other people are saying.
    there are plenty of other types of modeling short girls can do. Ariana grande is like 5'0 -5'2 and she models. I'm 5'2" and even I help out photographers with their portfolios. Just do what makes you happy.

What Guys Said 14

• lol the ones with flowers on your head make you look like @xnicholemariex3 little sister

• I don't think so.

• That's cool :) Thank you though

• Being a model just isn't about looks anyways none of our opinions matter cause we are not professionals in this area.

• Very sorry, really pretty but not quite there for a model.

• It's alright... I've got back up plans but than you anyway

• I do modeling so i can tell you a bit about it. Firstly for any agency to even consider you you have to be at least 5 foot 8 inches as a woman. If you are not this height you have no chance even if you have the most amazing face.

• You're pretty but I feel like I'm some kind of creeper for saying that because of your age.

• Haha it's ok thank you.

• If Kate Upton can then you can too

• honestly i dont think you are model material

• That's cool thanks :)

• i don't see why not.

• Maybe sears catalog or something

• It does though

• I'm a sandwich model. 🍔

• Honestly... No, but that doesn't mean you are ugly

• That's fine and thank you

• I've seen you post a few times before and I honestly think you over-rate yourself and come off as a little spoiled. You are decent looking but you are NOT model status at least in the pictures you have shown.

• Maybe if you're a little older looking ok I've said enough

• If that's what you think that's fine :) Thank you for being honest :)

What Girls Said 9

• I think you're pretty for your age, yes. I'm currently majoring in biomed/botany and have been told many times to drop out of school to become a model. Not because I'm bad at school, I get great grades, but because I guess I'm too pretty to go to school and should take the easy way out. Follow your academic dreams. I model on the side and it's good side money, so do that if anything, but never drop your academics for a very short-lived career. It wouldn't be worth it in the long run.

• I do not think you have the features of a model, hand model, cat walk model, fitness model, suicide girl or alternative model. You could get a ton of tattoos and go for alternative, but I wouldn't recommend that if it isn't in your personality.
    I know quite a few models. Modelling isn't about being pretty, it's about clothes looking good on you and being photogenic. Although they are usually more attractive than not. No girl is a model just because she's' pretty,

• That's so interesting... :)

• @bertmacklinfbi yeah agree, I like the one's who model for fitness as well. I'd be tempted get get that many tats for the gig but it's not really me.
      I know a girl who made it into their magazine. Tbh, she was crazy.

• yeah suicide girl modeling is deff not for everyone. and they all seem to have that certain look, like they smoke weed and listen to hardcore music all day while hanging out with other scene girls lol.

• Are you tall? What are your measurements?

• Short! Don't think modelings a good idea for me lol :)

• You're very pretty and are you copying me on the career options (leaving aside the model thingy). 😒😒

• Aw thank you and we'll live lol :) x

• Aw you're so lovely!!! Thank you again a billion x :) Best wishes

• You are welcome 😊😊

• You aren't ugly.

• Maybe for a Walmart or target print if anything
    But You don't look like a model

• It's alright... I'll live... I'll go down the writing route :) thank you

• You're too chubby to be a model.

• That's cool :) Thanks

• u're still young. and ur pics look photo shopped as fuck. being a model in not an easy job, can u handle being criticized all the time? just stick to your plan.

• I think I will lol! :) Thanks

• Models have to be extremely good looking, at least on camera. And tall. You're pretty but averagely pretty. How tall are you?

• Not tall lol!!! I've got other plans anyway... I think writing's more my thing lol :)

• Thats much better than becoming a model honestly.