How much makeup is too much for every day?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Just make sure you don't look like this lol

www.stepbystep.com/.../...e-Too-Much-Makeup-On.png

• Any make up is too much make up for me. I like all naturals to be honest and the fact that you're under 18, you don't need make up to let your beauty shine through.

• It all depends on the girl her self and how much makeup she wears
    to be considered too much makeup.

• maybe it will help if you gave us a picture of your regular day make up so we can tell you if it's too much

• The current trend is a natural look, so only the bare minimum is what you should be wearing.

• just go with natural colors

• When your neck can no longer support the weight of your head and the makeup combined.

What Girls Said 9

• It depends what your going for. A makeup look, or a non makeup look. even things typically considered evening makeup such as smokey eyes
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6eb1fb171d.jpg
    Or a bold lip
    blog.missguided.co.uk/.../Sam-lip.jpg

Can be approachable for daytime

• For me? I just use foundation, natural looking blush, and tinted lip balm. For others? However much they feel is too much for them.

• A full face of full coverage foundation and concealer with dark eye makeup and bold lipstick.

I go for a lightweight BB cream or a light coverage foundation with a little concealer. Then just brows, lashes, and a lip tint.

• hmm depends on the person and how makeup affects their appearance...
    generally id say false lashes, eyeshadow, glitter push it (in large amounts ofc)

• In my opinion, dramatic eye makeup (smoky eye), a dramatic lipstick color (red or deep purple) and big false lashes. I think almost anything else is game including contour.

• I never wear makeup, but my friends do and I have noticed if your face looks powdery, then its too much lol. Also it depends on the situation, like if your going somewhere nice, or if your just hanging out with friends, and there is nothing wrong with just throwing on some lip balm and heading out the door :)

• If your face feels like there is too much, then there is.

• I dont wear make up everyday but, if I did I'd wear eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm.

• Mascara and foundation is mine