What type of body do guys prefer in college-aged girls?

Hi, so I'm heading to college soon and I'm really curious about what type of bodies college-age guys go after... And if I'm that type? I'm about 5'10 and weigh anywhere from 147-154 (it honestly varies). I have to admit I do have a rather large butt and I am a 34D. I'm just really nervous that I maybe won't even get a chance with a guy because I weigh as much as an elephant! (Just kidding haha) Thanks! :)
Btw: I'm a smallish medium for shirts (depends), 6-8 jeans because my butt doesn't like to cooperate sometimes and yeah I think that's it!

Most Helpful Girl

• at 5"10 you are at your ideal weight and have big boobs and butt so you should be fairly attractive to men. As for looks - research has shown that the more common somebody looks the more "hot" they are which is why indian men prefer indian girls, black men prefer black girls, chinese guys prefer chinese girls - you are attracted to what you are exposed to more often.

What Guys Said 5

• fc01.deviantart.net/.../...asquirrelly-d4z9uj5.png

Hourglass > Cello > Pear > Lollypop > Vase > Skittle > Column > Goblet > Comet > Brick > Bell > Apple.

Weight wise: Average weight is best (or close to it)
    Height wise: idc as long as you are shorter than me (you aren't, but I'm sure you are shorter than other guys- too tall for me though in particular).

• apples... again ;-)

• Never knew a preference for a type of body changed with the school said body is attending. Learn something new every day! :D

• You sound similar to my height and weight I think you'll do well enough.

• I prefer short girls who aren't too skinny yet aren't too chunky either.

What Girls Said 1

• again different men have different preferences wanting 100% of them for yourself is sluttttty.

• I never said I wanted them all?