Girls, just curious do you girls find me attractive, dont judge me lol?

Girls, just curious do you girls find me attractive, dont judge me lol?

Updates:
No hating lol
Hater alert girl just hated because i have armpit hair lol do armpit hair really bother you girls be honest?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Not my type but you're not ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say you are average. I would not date you unless I thought you were smart too.

0|1
    0|0
  • "rate me?" but also "don't judge me" and "no hating"? loooool make up your mind, dude!

You're definitely not ugly, but your armpit hairs are. EW!

0|1
    0|0
    • Im a guy is gay if a guy shaves his armpit hairs lol

• Show All
    • I'm seriously scared to come back here because I don't want to see the armpit hair again lol

Yeah I do have some hate towards body hair. But I'm also sure I'm not the only girl who doesn't like hairy men.

And look here dude, if you can't take any single little critic at all, maybe you shouldn't ask questions like these next time, how about that, huh? I'm not a hater, I'm just giving my honest opinion. Not everyone who doesn't like one or two things about YOU is a hater. LMFAO!

• Lol hahaha you a made big deal over armpit hair that is saad hahaha i love my armpit hair your negativity ain't changing that LMFAO

• You're pretty attractive... I just wish I could see you without the hat.

0|1
    0|0
  • ... Nice bod.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're my type and you're cute.
    And dw. I'd find it weird if a guy DIDN'T have armpit hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks, i know right nothing wrong with armpit hair if you read the comments you can see how much she hated LMFAO

• Your cute!!

0|1
    0|0
  • you're average

0|1
    0|0
  • nah not really. not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a meathead tbh

0|0
    0|1
  • I think you're a good looking guy
    But you need to stop taking selfies lol
    And I think you'd look better without facial hair

0|1
    0|0
    • Really no facial hair, i look like a kid without facial hair these pics are about 2 years ago im a bit more buff and have a full goatee and beard now