So how do I look?

Guess I'm bored so I suppose I'll just ask. You can rate 1-10 if you want or just tell me what you think.

:P

Updates:
And yes I'm making a silly face. Lol

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like you could be a few different things.

1) Surprised at the selfie (not sure how that works, but just roll with it). Like "Oh my! Didn't see that camera there so I didn't have time to prepare... even though I'm holding it"

2) "Can I stop taking pictures of myself? It's making me irritated for you (me) to keep taking pictures of me (you)."

3) I have to poop... like, BAD. Can I go ahead and get this selfie over with!

4) "Ok, not too much happiness or bubbliness. But not too much sass, I can't look like a bitch. Ok almost... just a little more eyebrow raise... THERE, that should do it!" *snap*

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Not my style but you do look nice. Just drop the silly face.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean "Style?"

• You are bigger than me. I don't think I would feel comfortable with a girl bigger than me.

• Yeah I'm on the larger side. I'm 5'7 and I wear a size 10 dress size. I have been bigger than a couple of guys I've dated. lol

• pretty basically

8.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say a 8

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good hope you have a lot of guys properly spoiling you and buying you all the things a young woman deserves

0|0
    0|0
  • You are beautiful... But can you smile please :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe. I was just in an ornary mood when I took this pic. lol :)

• 8/10
    Good.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really my type but honestly 6.5/10

0|0
    0|0
    • Not your type as in?

• Show All
    • I don't really have a taste myself. I'm attracted to a large variety of guys and races. lol

• i am a bit picky which is prb not a good thing but i am sure there is a guy you would be like naw not for me

• nice looking i would say...8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • You remind me of my ex. You look lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think u have a naughty look in your eye rather than a silly look 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • You look funny hehe
    But pretty good..

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10, maybe higher without the silly face ^__^ :P

0|0
    0|0