How do I look questions?

do y'all really tell the truth all the time or do you try to make some people feel better.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• always honest basically... and good ratings as well

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I always tell my honest opinion, although I don't rate by numbers but I use words like "very beautiful, cute, gorgeous, pretty, fine, average... etc) however if the person was ugly then I wouldn't answer the question because I don't have the nerve to tell someone that he/she looks ugly and in the same time I won't lie so not answering the question is the best solution for me lol.

• I do tell the truth, but I won't answer the question if I didn't find that person attractive.

• It's usually a lie in some direction. I might be lying to make them feel better or worse. Depends on who is asking the question and how they're asking the question. The only time I answer to make them feel worse is if the question is mean and over-confident.

• I hope most people tell the truth... I always do. Though I try to say it differently (carefully) if I know it may hurt.
    But if people told you you look nice, they didn't lie. That overall look also suits you nicely :-)

• I am truthful enough.

• I am always honest. That being said, if i find her ugly, i don't comment at all.

• Your face is beautiful although i didn't like that hair do.
    Use something more natural looking.

Most of the time i tell truth.

• i usually tell the truth

• i tell the truth and sometimes I lie

What Girls Said 10

• I tell the truth. But if I think someone is ugly I simply won't leave an opinion.

• I tell the truth. If I found you repulsive, I just wouldn't answer. I'm not rude like that unless someone is to me.

Anyway, I find you to be pretty.

• I tell the truth

• I tell the truth! and they're fun! I don't know why peple complain about them!
    It's interesting for me! :D! I like to see people form all over the world!

• You aren't doing them any favors by lying to them.

When you lie...
    1) If they're genuinely asking for fashion advice, you're sending them out onto the battlefield wearing aluminum foil.
    2) If they're fishing for compliments, you're teaching them not to ask directly for what they want (and thereby setting them up for being easily manipulated by a predator who knows what they're doing).

• I always tell the person that they are fine the way they are, the odd time I participate in them. I find them stupid, but sometimes they're honest people with low self esteem who need a boost.

• When you want to get MHO you say a lot of nice things.

• I have that topic blocked

• i tell the truth bc im a honest person. if they didn't want their feelings hurt or an ego boost then they wouldn't post about it.

• I always answer these questions truthfully. I don't know about other people though.