What is your first impression when you see me?

Like not just about looks but could you tell something about personality whatever you think of how i look is welcome too just be honest and nice no rudeness or dumb comments needed- based on profile pik

Most Helpful Guy

• Boring, conservative and probably naive were the 1st things that popped up in my head some reason about you. Judging from how you reacted to the rest of the GAGers I might ass well beat ya to the punch so i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MDQyNTQwMTQ4NzY.jpg f i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• who is 2-4 rate me? and no damage you'll can not hurt me specially when you'll are strangers

• Okay Asker let me try to straighten this out. Mist has this one Meme in which he makes a similar face I was just having to reference by the numbers on the Meme since I had no other way to let him know which one I was referring to. It had absolutely nothing to do with you just more of an inside joke between N^2 or Mist's army

What Guys Said 8

• You look broken like a girl who been betrayed by someone who was really close to you. For so long you've been keeping this pain inside and you've been searching for something real perhaps your knight in shining armor but you still can't find him. For that reason you feel dead inside.

• okay i dont believe in horoscopes nor what u just told me stupid

• You wasn't even on about horoscsopes , what is this chick on

• I don't know bro I could tell she'll bite your nose off if you say something wrong... 3:

• no pic... but judging by yer nickname i'd think u r a Sisters Of mercy fan basically...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VuzkzlqP9A

• No pic again

• You look opinionated, untrustworthy and devious. The fact that you have no makeup in the photo shows that you might be a tomboy.

• u are stupid obviously u just tryin gto insult me kuzz u should want girls to be natural im not a tomboy never been if i dont wear make up is kuzz i dont need it im pretty the way i am without using make up girls that wear it look like trasvetis so u got the meaning of tomboy wrong and...

• no i dont need that how do guys even know about make up why dont you'll wear make up? who says girls need make up? we dont i dont

• What is wrong with being opinionated?

• You look like a human?

• obviously that why i didn't ask that can't u read i asked first impression of personality and looks not what do i look like i obviously do look like a human

• wow ding don on point finally got a guy to admit that when they say hot they just mean the body!

• Well yeah that's true

• You can't buy things you want bc no enough money you still love somone but can't reach him or he dont want you. You think too much about future to point it make you tired?

• what? is this a joke okay i did not mean my question like that i do have money and u can't even tell any of that by looks ur comment was dumb

• i mean the point was like she looks cool boring not try to be God and say stuff like u can read minds

• Hmm okay she look sad in this pic

• Looking at your picture, I would assume you are nice and chill.

• You seem like a down to earth person, But can be opinionated sometimes..
    Also you are alright looking, like not really pretty, but kind of attractive

I don't know

• wow messed up cool and i am an honest person i call people ugly or rude if they are and i know im pretty i get that a lot not just kuzz its me but i guess cool

• lol i do get that a lot

• I said you were attractive... LEAVE IT AS THAT... your not ariana grande , but you are attractive ok

What Girls Said 2

• Can't judge a personality off just one pic.

• There is no pic

• there is

• @NateDogg_95
      There was no pic when she asked
      So yeah

• that doesn't exist only God can tell that whatever that is if u talking about witchery and that thats wrong