Which hair color would look better on me?

So the first picture is me & how my hair is now (take a look at my profile pic too for more reference), i already asked about the red but i found this "balayage ombre" and i think its really pretty too, so I don't know which one i like more lol. if i did the blonde one i would keep more brown in my hair, i dont think id go THAT blonde. I don't know haha opinions pleeeasse. :)

• balayage ombre (blonde)
  • dark red
  • keep it how it is

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG you are freaking beautiful, your smile is gorgeous ;) ... Anyway I know that you are asking about your hair not about your look but whatever I had to say that lol... I think that your current hair color is better than blonde :)

• aw thank you I appreciate it :) and you think its better than the red too?

• No you are not ok, You are beyond beautiful actually ;) ... I don't wanna make you blush or something but that's true :)

• you're too kind :*

What Guys Said 13

• Keep it how it is, it looks great on you. But, the ombre would also look pretty good on you though; I just don't dig it when women dye their hair red.

So yeah, if you want to change, go with the ombre, but in my opinion, stick to your natural color, it's pretty how it is.

• I like the way it is now.

• brick reeeeeed

woohoo!

• I say keep ot brown. But my answer might be biased because i have a huuuge peference for brown hair anyway.

• I like the dark red option

• Dark red lol

• I like the blonde.

• Natural one...
    Or ombre.

• Keep it how it is.

• definitely ombre and do some sports you will look like a supermodel ;)

• you have a really nice face and smile the hair you have now looks great and so would the blonde

• i mean its hair.
    is there a difference when you change the color?
    why do girls do this?

• well I've never done anything to my hair before & I think it'd change up my look at a bit and maybe see if I like something different on myself!

• I think any color would work on you!

What Girls Said 7

• i love ombre :) though you're gonna have to tone it to make it less coppery if you want the colour in the pic

• yes I thought about that too! how do you do that exactly? isn't it like a special shampoo? I don't know much cause I never colored my hair LOL

• okay that's what I thought! thanks so much :)

• no problemm :)

• Red would look FAB on you! You have pretty eyes, by the way :-)

• Omg you are so cute! I think red would look lovely, although from the lighting in the photo, it seems very similar.

• aw thank you! yeah if you look at my profile pic you can tell my hair color a bit better, more of a medium brown and itll lighten a bit in the summer :)

• oh okay I see it better now, yes try red!

• okay thank you <3

• I definitely think you can rock going blonde.

• Your hair color is gorgeous, keep it the way it is.

• I like the dark red or the way it is now

• Your hair is beautiful the way it is, but if you're going for a change which we all like to do now and then, go balayage ombre ;)