Am I attractive to guys?

I have thicker thighs (they aren't big but they're not thin), and i have a little tummy. i have big boobs (DD) and a medium sized butt. I have curly, long, dark brown hair with a lighter brown color at the ends and green eyes. I wear glasses and I have freckles in the summer. Your opinions would be helpful, thanks!:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't create an image inside my head just by reading that.

What Guys Said 12

• Sure. You're fine.

• You sound very attractive to me. Glasses aren't a deal breaker, but I'll admit I'm not a big fan of them. If you wore contacts i would not hesitate to date you in the slightest.

• Can't tell without a picture, but you get a +1 for the green eyes, that's the only thing I can say.

• I can't say - Need a pic

• I never find text to be very attractive.

• Very vague description.

You could easily be hideous...

• Upload a pic... Please that way we can tell you how you look...
    And if you don't want to them don't ask these type of questions... Cause we don't know how you look

• umm a pic of yourself would help us decide a lot better..

• Can't figure without pic.

• I thing GAG is malfunctioning today. I can't find the pic you uploaded of yourself.

• Oh wow you gorgeous! A lucky young man will be so pleased if he could only just see you.

• i'll bang anything

What Girls Said 4