Would women find my appearance strange or intimidating?

I don't really want to post a picture of myself but I am 24yo 6'8'' white male with tanned skin and a blonde ponytail. I workout often and have a very lean physique. I wear shirts with pokemon on them and also have a pink hello kitty shirt (very tight so my physique shows through) that I like to wear. I often wear this with jeans, earrings and cowboy boots.

I think the weirdness of my height and physique with my eccentric hair and clothing make women nervous.

I look a bit like this

Except my hair in in a ponytail, and I am extremely tall and wear different clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know but your style seems quite feminine.
    Maybe that's what drawing girls away?

• I thought the femininity of my style would counterbalance the masculinity of my size and build, making me appear more balanced and attractive. Too masculine and people will just be scared of me.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't find it intimidating. I'm 5'11 and I think its attractive when guys are that much taller than me. And I think showing off your physique is your prerogative. If you got it, flaunt it. Be who you are. The right girl will not care.

• well the pic is attractive haha
    though you're super tall, with an interesting style... i'm not telling you to change anything, but if you tried changing up what you wore (to a bit more "mainstream") for a few days see if that changes things up?
    and it'd probably be important that you start up conversation, since you may appear more intimidating at first

• Aside from the pink hello kitty shirt and the giant height, I wouldn't find you intimidating

• I thought the hello kitty shirt would lessen the intimidation factor by adding an element of humor.

• Lol sorry but it seems a bit more gay than humorous

• Now if you wore a shirt with like another animated character that was more manly than yep... That would be humorous

• Maybe, change the way you dress... but depending on how much you weigh, you sound hot and I like long hair and really tall guys haha.

• I think many women would find you attractive.

• 6'8" that's quite intimidating lol, you're a whole 1ft 6inches taller than me. your style seems a bit out there but to each their own

• I can't help how tall I am :( I wish I was 6'0''

• noo don't be down about it. id still date you lol, its just sooo tall, its quite attractive for most women

• Wow 6'8" that's tall. A hello kitty shirt probably won't attract most women. Do you shave and stay clean and neat looking? Without a picture of you, this is really hard to give opinions.

• Heck no! sure i would be shy but id love to get to know you. *fans myself* hot damn! XD

What Guys Said 2

• Must be a joke, read that back to yourself ask yourself the question.

• The way you described yourself, you sound like you're probably a tall lanky awkward faggot.