Guys, What do guys think of girls with bigger thighs?

So I have never had the nice skinny model legs, I have always had more muscular thighs and I do get complimented by guys and girls alike but still am self conscious about them at times (especially when sitting down) because I am built with a smaller upper half and a big high butt and muscular thighs. Sometimes I feel I can't pull of yoga pants because of them. Thoughts? Attached are a few pics of my legs, one comparing to my tiny friend!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Those thighs aren't THAT big for you to worry, u may think it's bad for them to be that size, but on the contrary, most guys find that sexy (i would know). And since you get complimented on them that means it's all in your head girl :P. Hope this changes your mind on the way you see yourself :P

• Thank you! Yeah I mean regardless, it's what I was given naturally so there isn't a whole lot a person can do to change it, I think just with how much smaller my upper half is they seem a lot bigger! But I am thankful to have strong legs to hike, run, do yoga, and other things!

What Guys Said 21

• Those ain't big! They're fine! In fact, they're just my style:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vufLgvf19kw

• you can show me your butt in yoga pants, if you're so concerned.
    /joke

Your legs aren't that muscular, they seem fine too me

• Nothing wrong with a little meat on them thighs

• I like big thighs as long as they don't look like cottage cheese.

• They look good. Women need to understand that they don't need and should not be skinny. Some meat and muscle is good.

• That is true. We get trained to think its bad to not be super thin. But I do workout a lot and liking being toned over the times I've been just thinner.

• Those aren't big lol.

But I always think "wrap them around me..."

• I actually like a little thicker than the legs you shown.

• I like gurls thighs in general

• it is sexy

• Your legs are fine

• Girls with bigger thighs is sexy. My girlfriend does and she is far more sexy than girls with skinny thighs. She is also a dancer so her thighs look muscular and personally I think she looks sexier because of it. There is nothing wrong with big thighs

• Yeah and I guess it's definitely a benefit to sports and other activities to have strong legs. Thanks for your input!

• Love it. Skinny twigs legs are not attractive to me. I prefer when girls have a little muscle in their lower body. Leggings look great on legs like that

• Okay thanks. Maybe it's just how snug leggings are that freak me out a bit since it puts your legs in the spotlight!

• I think you have very nice legs and you shouldn't be self conscious about them. They're definitely not too big

• I like your legs!

• you have sexy legs!

• I like your legs

• Stop looking for attention those are'n't big thighs unless the camera lens distorted them.

• I'm honestly not looking for attention. They may not be that big on their own, but I have a very small upper half of my body so proportionally they look bigger compared to the rest of my body.

• And so what, what does it do for you or the world for that matter

• i think your thighs r very attractive. muscular thighs r very attractive

• Thank you!

• you should feel soo very confident of having big muscular thighs because for one, that means you take care of your body. two, to me, i noticed that girls with big muscular thighs... your legs are soo very silky soft. and three, i really noticed that girls like you with big muscular thighs are able to flex your thigh muscles and can show off those thigh muscles

• Those look fine to me.

• Wow amazing legs and the rest of you sounds like you are very attractive lady :)

• Aw well thanks ☺️

• Would be great see a photo of the you. The complete body and Head.

• That top photo of your legs actually look really skinny... You do have very attractive looking legs and I'm not sure you'd be any less self conscious with any other type of leg because they honestly look just right to me. You could easily pull of yoga pants with those things.