Is it too weird?

Lately, people have been comparing me to the devil/vampires/creatures/Shrek. I don't get it, are my eyes really that odd?

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• You have an eye color known as amber but I believe you have true amber eyes which are extremely rare. I don't think it looks like any of the things mentioned in your post though, to me they remind me of the eyes of a wolf, my favorite animal

See the similarity
    www.wallpaperseries.com/.../...0Up%20Wallpaper.jpg

You should count yourself lucky you have a very rare and unique eye color that not to many people have.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• @linkywinky
    I've found your kind :O

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't how it happened but it looks like your eyes are naturally red not a camera flash.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah you look fine but the colour of your eyes makes it look like you are a vamptress and wierd? Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • You're eyes are unique, they look really cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • please, don't eat my soul. (yes your eyes are the creepy in that photo)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i personally like em, they look very unique which i always count as a plus.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I agree with others in terms of not liking the color, but I have to learn to live with it I guess.

• you saying like it's a curse or something haha, it's a blessing yo, embrace it <3

• Haha well thanks for being a positive person!

• nice photoshop job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes are mesmerizing

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate to be dirty here but everyone just imagine staring into those eyes during sex. Holy shit that would be an amazing experience.

0|0
    1|0
  • well your eyes do look devilish in your pic but it's becuz the sunlight is shinning on them >:)))

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Hahaha your eyes are fucking awesome.

1|1
    0|0
  • They're cool

1|0
    0|0
  • They're cool. I have amber eyes, but they're more brownish, orangy, hazel and they're not as vibrant as that. People compared me to Twilight vampires lol. I really like yours. I wish mine were that pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's from the sun, but your eyes are quite red and devilish looking. It's pretty neat honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • The color is strange, but no that's no reason to compare you to those characters. I think it's just the way the light hits them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, most of the time it"s yellowish-amber... But apparently they're red

• Can you post a different picture?
      But they're cool and unique. Who else has eyes like yours? Rock em girl!

• i think it makes you look interesting and unique

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a picture away from the sun if you want your eyes to look more normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't really stick my face up in the sun ya know, my eyes don't look too different in when the lighting is less bright...

• The sun is definitely right on your face whether you wanted that to happen or not. It does make a slight difference when light is not shining on them.