Girls, how are you so comfortable wearing a bikini?

I'm a swimmer and polo player but the suits I wear cover my upper body excluding arms. But I want to wear a bikini but I'm self-conscious of my stretch marks on my hips and my tummy. How do girls feel so comfortable wearing a bikini.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I have stretch marks. Most girls do. It doesn't make me uncomfortable in a bikini. Don't worry about, they're hardly noticeable

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not confident when it comes to wearing a bikini. It's just so revealing 😫 I wear a tankini though, I do have several pairs of bikinis but they stay in my drawer. I don't know if I'm somewhere with my partner then I would wear it

• Just embrace it or maybe settle for a one piece? There are some cute ones out there especially online. You could always go for a vintage swimsuit, the high waisted ones, I love those they're adorable

• It's not about covering them. It's about me feeling comfortable enough to show them. I don't have a bad body. It's just the scars

• Yeah, I know. I really like the shape of my legs since I work out a lot and I'd love to wear shorts. But I'm way too scared too hahah I'd have a heart attack if someone make me wear a bikini.

• You would probably look good in one

• You should wear what you feel comfortable in, whether a one-piece, a bikini or anything else.

I'm comfortable in a bikini, but that's my preference. I like how I look in them.