Is my scar gross/off putting?

scar tissue that I wish you saw

Got this scar from an emergency appendix surgery I had last year.. Just wanted to know how unattractive it really is.. since swimsuit season is here..

• gross, cover that up
    7% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • gross, but not so bad
    93% (14)100% (15)97% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Its fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hardly notice it

1|0
    0|0
  • No, your scar is not bad no worries ;))

1|0
    0|0
  • Not gross... I have one that wasn't stitched properly and opened up... not pretty but I know how to rock a bikini jk, if you don't care, it's more than likely others won't either

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a very similar one from getting my hernia repaired. I don't think it's gross at all. Plus it will fade with time.

1|0
    0|0
    • God to know, ty.. I sure hope it fades

• Show All
    • Wow, that's a crazy experience to go through so young. So I'm guessing your back still gives you problems, what do you usually do mediate , I imagine you have to be extra cautious now. How did it all happen, exercising or at work?

• It happened playing football. I have exercises I do and take Aleve sometimes. It better than it was before surgery though.

• That's nothing bad at all. No worries at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Its fine ;-) and it looks like you have a nice body

0|0
    0|0
    • Aw! That's so kind!! Thankyou! <3

• Your welcome hun. ;-) message me if you want too

• It's most def not gross. Nothing to worry about

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think it's gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • its fine!! does not look gross at all

1|0
    0|0
  • You could always just say you got into a bar fight

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol!! I like this one haha I might just use it ! :D

• You can barely see it don't worry

1|0
    0|0
    • That's so kind, thank you!

• That is nothing. To be honest , Ifind scars to be awesome. I have a slew of those that I love to show off.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow! That's so cool, I hope I can be proud of some of my scars lol. I'm proud of my stretch marks lol BC it shows I was bigger and tried to to gain control of my weight.. But that's a bit diff than a scar from medical emergency.

• It doesn't look that bad. I actually have 2 scars on my belly that look worse. A guy that loves you isn't gonna care about that. As a matter of fact I don't think any guy would care about that, if he does then he's shallow.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good point, thank you. Ever since I got I'll admit its one of my insecurities :( how did you get yours?

• You're welcome darling. I understand you though. I got mine from two operations, message me if you want to know what they were. :)

• It's not gross at all?

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not too bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't look gross or anything bad to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • almost didn't want to put an answer because its not gross at all

0|0
    0|0