Guys, rate 1-10?

Guys, rate 1-10?

You honestly have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you so much. I definitely will take your advice.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Look... if you are insecure about your looks... don't be.. you are an attractive girl... calm down and don't worry.. just be a happy girl and meet guys in social situations and you will get guys asking you out...

• Thank you. I'm trying to be more confident in social situations,

• Volunteer doing something you love.. a great way to meet people while doing something you are passionate about.

• Thank you for the award. My real award would be if you believe in what i said to you. You are a attractive, feminine. and believe me that a girl doesn't need to have a certain body to be attractive. A nice smile , a feminine vibe and clothes that simply fit is all you need. Go out in the world and enjoy it. Write a list of what you really really like to do and pick one or two and do them regularly. It would be great if one of what you like is a group hobby or activity. Dont let a boy opinion affect you. And remember that there are people out in this world who want to be your friend and accept you the way you are. There are men out in the world who find you attractive the way you are. Remember that some guys hate women. You might encounter some of them.. don't drop them like a hot potato. There is no reason why you are not good enough. The world is not easy but not impossible either.. have fun and don't worry about other peoples opinion. You are the responsible for your happiness

What Guys Said 32

• It would be easier to rate your looks if your face was in shot. Without being able to see your face I can only give you a generic 5/10. A better picture would help :)

• 1|0
  • 9.5. Damn that's nice.

• At first I couldn't figure out what I was looking at. You need to take pictures zoomed out by a little bit and at a different angle. What am I rating? Something about boobs? The side curves? How much the ass sticks out? Take different pictures.

• Hot. You really are at the wrong site though, you're bound to get some "omg ur too skinny eat something for once" here.

• I'm 145 pounds 💥

• Iv'e been working out for years... my chest and arms are straight muscle, as ar my legs too. My ass s huge for a man, bigger than some of the the girl'v'e seen... I was blessed with a ghetto booty.

I just find it hard to believe. Some little biddy ol girl who was 5'2 tried to tell me she was 140 the other day and I was thinking no damn way.

• I am no lie 145 if not more, 150 on a bad day haha

• 11, that is, eleven.

• 8 from my side you are damn pretty (judging from your profile picture)

• I saw the main profile face pic to much makeup a rank of 5 is my rank for you

• I was only wearing mascara in that!

• Oh like the orangey color on my skin? Yeah it's the lighting. I'm white as a ghost and don't use face makeup

• Yes you got it right... oh Ok cool

• *jaw drops*

• From what I see it is good a 7.5 to 8

• I'll rate you 10 i think your pretty and i like what i see

• IRateYourMoleOnYourNeckPretty/10

• Pretty damn hot. At least an 8.

• Wow some of you guys need to get out more. I rate 6.7/10, slightly above average.

• Please post a better view of your ass/10 😳

You profile pic 8/10 😜

• The picture gets cut off at the top. Can't rate

• 8 nice body I would

• 9/10 if I consider body and face together I think you're good.

• Better than most I'd say. it would be nice to see the head with the body though

• The attention is strong with you ;)... i say 7.489/10

• *crack* (scale broke)... very hot... loving the profile pic, too

• All I see is the body?

• Yeah that niiiiice, id give it a 8.5

• 7.7/10 on your face, 8.5/10 on your body. you're gorgeous in my book ;)

• what a weird pic to rate... pull up your underwear!

• i gave your body an 7 but 4 for a pic you can take better pics

• upper 7 lower 4

• A couple weeks ago you made a question about how you had no self confidence and thought you were ugly, now your uploading half naked pictures...

Attention Whore / 10

• It's more so the factor that I don't know anyone on this website so it's easier to get an honest opinion. I see what you're saying but just because I post a photo that I enjoy of my body doesn't mean I am an attention whore. I'm trying to see what kind of positive/negative feedback I get because I've been working so hard on losing weight.

• Hello You have a gorgeous body and face on profile photo but it would be to see the whole body in one photo. I would be proud to date you ;)

• 8/10 I would tap that ass.

• More from Guys
    2