Share all your beauty tips! Mine are use sugar wax never shave , find the right products for your skin , put honey on chapped lips it leaves them silky smooth, oil pull for perfect skin, use diffrent types of mask at least once a week , if your a blonde or a brunette who wants red out of your hair use a purple shampoo, charcoal and water can make a mask that gets ride of acne / blackheads / whiteheads and whitens teeth, exfoliate your skin, use only natural / organic/ pure products, rule of thumb if you wouldn't eat it or you dont know what each ingredient means/ does then you dont put it on your face , drink skin tea , use a little bit of hair oil from middle down when you get out of the shower, use henna to dye hair, i have a ton more but ill just leave there (:
Most Helpful Girl
1) take your makeup off before sleeping- this is the most important
2) stay hydrated through the day; drink Los of water but not coke/sodas
3) keep yourself as active as possible; work out, go for walks, don't sit around too much
4) do not blow dry your hair/straighten it unless you absolutely need it - I always blow dry my hair cause it looks really bad without blow drying. If you do blow dry it, use some kind of hair serum so it looks shiny and healthy.
5) always use sun block before stepping out even if you think you don't really need it. even if it's cloudy out, the harmful UVA rays can still penetrate through the clouds
6) don't go overboard with the makeup you wear, always accentuate one feature. If you have bright lips, tone down your eyes/cheeks. If you have smokey eye, don't put a bright lipstick and have really pink cheeks
7) don't eat processed/junk food and incorporate a lot of leafy vegetables and fibre in your diet, it improves digestion + makes your skin clear and pretty
8) if you have acne, don't fret. Only use medicines or creams if it's extreme. Those chemicals can fuck your face up even more in the long run. Acne is usually hormonal and will go away eventually.
9) if you have any part of your face/body darker than the rest, run lemon juice over it.
10) I've tried all sorts of home remedies when I had acne, like a honey mask, nutmeg paste and so on, but the only thing that worked for me was Retin A, which I still use. It gets rid of acne, but helps fade marks. You can use it if you have a prescription. It's very helpful and very good for you in the long run (it takes a while to get used to though)
11) keep your hair away from your face, make sure you wash your pillow cases and clean your phone screen often. All of these make contact with your face and can transfer dirt and oil to it
I can't think of any more lolol1