Guys, do you like a girl who wears make up or is all natural?

• makeup
    21% (4)
  • all natural
    79% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer all natural because I hate chemicals and I'm attracted to real beauty not something that is fake or unnatural!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• All natural. Girls with the face paint usually don't look nearly as attractive as their true potential would allow it. Their true potential being their all natural form, of course. I mean really, your eyeliner doesn't fool me, if I don't find you attractive that won't make me suddenly be attracted to you. It is just paint.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some makeup to make the eyes stand out more. Be more noticeable. But the amount I recommend is pretty small because I still want to have a good image or idea of how the girl looks like near natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • As little as possible or no make up is the preferred option for me

0|0
    0|0
  • True beauty needs no makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl that is happy with how she looks. If that means she needs to put make up on her face then so be it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when she is all natural

0|1
    0|0
  • Please no make up.

0|1
    0|0
  • it all depends on the girl, some girl can look good with make up but some are better looking natural-make up just makes them look like clowns.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer natural and i just like make up in certain occasions only
    not often
    every day makeup is silly and useless if you ask me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing beats the nature ✌🏻... But a little bit of makeup is ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to say make-up.

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer natural , but I'd accept a little makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time natural may be using some times like when we are going out is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • makeup. cause every woman looks better with it. some need it a lot more than others though

0|0
    0|0
  • both sometimes yes sometimes no

0|0
    0|0
  • wears makeup. all girls wear makeup anyway no matter how good looking they are without it.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind, I mean sometimes the natural look is good, sometimes makeup makes a girl hotter.

0|0
    0|0