Guys, do you like a girl who wears make up or is all natural?

• makeup
    21% (4)
  • all natural
    79% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer all natural because I hate chemicals and I'm attracted to real beauty not something that is fake or unnatural!

What Guys Said 17

• All natural. Girls with the face paint usually don't look nearly as attractive as their true potential would allow it. Their true potential being their all natural form, of course. I mean really, your eyeliner doesn't fool me, if I don't find you attractive that won't make me suddenly be attracted to you. It is just paint.

• I like some makeup to make the eyes stand out more. Be more noticeable. But the amount I recommend is pretty small because I still want to have a good image or idea of how the girl looks like near natural.

• As little as possible or no make up is the preferred option for me

• True beauty needs no makeup.

• I like a girl that is happy with how she looks. If that means she needs to put make up on her face then so be it.

• I like when she is all natural

• Please no make up.

• it all depends on the girl, some girl can look good with make up but some are better looking natural-make up just makes them look like clowns.

• i prefer natural and i just like make up in certain occasions only
    not often
    every day makeup is silly and useless if you ask me

• Nothing beats the nature ✌🏻... But a little bit of makeup is ok.

• I'm going to say make-up.

• I prefer natural , but I'd accept a little makeup

• Most of the time natural may be using some times like when we are going out is fine

• makeup. cause every woman looks better with it. some need it a lot more than others though

• both sometimes yes sometimes no

• wears makeup. all girls wear makeup anyway no matter how good looking they are without it.

• I don't mind, I mean sometimes the natural look is good, sometimes makeup makes a girl hotter.