Why do people stop & stare at me, especially guys I noticed?

everytime i walk past a group of guys or group of girls i noticed they stop everything there doing just to stare at me. Like for example they would all talk in a group but when they see me they just stop & stare. Why do they do that, what does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably just think you're very attractive. It's hard not to stop what you're doing and stare when you see a hot girl

What Guys Said 6

• Might need the context to find out but lets be positive and say because you are attractive.

• I would need a picture to tell you.

• Do you really need to ask? What do you think it means?

• We need to know some detail about you. I mean, there could be many many possibilities.

• Impossible to tell, there's a number of reasons why. But you want to hear someone say it's because you're hot right?

• there is obviously something about u lol? how are we to know whats going on -.-

What Girls Said 2

• You stand out in some way I guess, or there are some nasty rumours about you. Were you sure you wore pants that day?

• Cause there are rumors going around about you obviously? If you think it's because you're drop dead gorgeous it's not lmfao