Guys, am I super super bad or just bad?

i mean i know most guys are into this shape :
Guys, am i super super bad or just bad?
and i have no problem with that really.

and i have no shape: http://imgur.com/a/X1UwK so i wanted to know if i am super bad in guys' eyes

MY PICS REMOVED

20

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not bad at all. But they're in form fitting clothing, and you're not, so it's hard to make a comparison.

• there's no need to compare me to them. if i had their shape it would be visible in jeans too but i dont..

• i am working out. it will never happen. it's just dont my natural shape you know. people think it's easy "just workout" but they dont realize i would need to bulk too much and gain weight in my face and stuff and it would be unattractive... i would just look like a body builder. i only have a toned body

• Well as long as you're in shape I'd be happy.

What Guys Said 19

• I don't really care about body that much. Face is what interests me. As long as the body is normal dimensions (neither obese or Auschwitz-style), and yours is normal of course, than it's not important. If you had a prettier face than those two girls have I would choose you instantly :)

• Those asses are too big for me so if you are smaller than them I would probably prefer it.

• I like your bottom better than the girls in the photos with the bubble butts.

• I know a lot of guys who are most attracted to your type of build, they explain it as a masculine feminine contrast. You are slight of build they are quite muscular , it makes them feel masculine and dominant, it turns them on a lot.

• reversed searched the image, porn-stars in a lesbian scene

• Their asses don't look so great when not supported by yoga pants.

• No idea what super bad even means, but you look perfectly fine

• If your face is attractive, you're going to be perfectly fine.

• Much better than those random girls!

• Which one of those two hot women is you? Either way you look great!

• Bad, in what way? For posting up a pic of a porn scenario (apparently, according to dragondov)?

• You look two times hotter than both those girls. 100% serious.

• thanks for being nice but of course it's not true:) haha. it's obvious. im not upset dont worry.

• I like your hair, skin, and dress I for one think you look pretty just body wise. Those girl's butts and thighs look weird to me..

• I've seen the porn that pic is from, there asses are perfect.

• THEN GO TO THE DAMN GYM.

• thanks for making me click on this thread for nothing. Ban her admins.

• you have a nice ass but do more squats

• hey:) thanks im working on my knees to be able to do squats

• Oooo they are veryy nice 😍😍😍

• Why post, if you're going to remove?

• Honestly, I an not into that kind of shape. Yours is just fine.

• Well you know your really more attractive than you can dream of i mean more guys prefer the body like that of yours than the ones in the pic
    That's all not true if you don't trust me :)

• you got a thigh gap that is good