Guys, booty shorts with ass cleavage? yes or no?

i have a pretty perky big butt. i wear booty shorts and my ass cleavage always shows. im also in highschool. is this hot? or a big turnoff? be honest i dont really care about respect and shit

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hot, not gonna lie, but I would never see a girl using those pants as a possible girlfriend.

• I forgot to say, that for an underage girl going like that, it's pretty sad...

• Lol okay thanks but its not sad. I like hooking up more than dating. So its not sad its just a choice.

• The sad part is when you don't care about getting respect, that's what's sad.

What Guys Said 13

• It would be a nice image at first but then I prefer it be hidden because it's immature in my opinion.

• if school's dressin-code allows u... it's not bad basically...;-)

• Wouldn't be my thing personally. I prefer small asses.

• It's a huge turn-on for me. Like when a woman squats down in the supermarket to read a label and I look down and see her butt crack. But, do you really want guys ogling you only in a sexual way? Guys will respect you much more if you dress modestly.

• thats actually very cute and attractive if you wear booty shorts and it shows off your entire legs and of course some of your butt. i have a question tho, do you go out places while your wearing booty shorts? or like do you go to your high school while wearing your booty shorts?

• Everywhere

• Yeah

• cool. so like when your on lunch time, or even in the classroom do you have like a group of guys that are around you when your wearing your booty shorts... and theyre all rubbing on your thighs/inner thighs and are being attracted to them?

• No its sexy as long as your comfortable with it and understand every dude is going to be staring at your ass.

• It seems trashy and slutty to me, I personally would never dress like that.

• ur a guy? so i hope u won't be dressing in booty shorts..:/

• I meant if I was a girl I wouldn't lol :P

• lmaaooo good (:

• It's erotic of course, but sends the I'm-probably-a-skank message pretty loud and clear.

• It is very hot to me. I love nice ass cleavage.

• it is a turn on. Booty shorts are sexy.

• Sounds like you have no class and enjoy looking like a ho.

• I would look at them for a few seconds and feel like fucking you and then tell myself stop that devil. lmao

but not gf material.

I don't want every guy to look at her ass and feel like fucking her right there😂😂😂

• Is that legal, like, school code?

• most teachers dont care soo i gues its "legal"

• I would call them on that then. I think that's illegal