Why do guys say they hate breast implants so much?

Most of the time, guys can't even tell the difference between real or fake unless it's OBVIOUS. My sister has small implants, and literally nobody can tell.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have anything against implants or girls with implants. What bothers me is that girls feel bad enough about their bodies that they're willing to pay huge sums of money and go through surgery because they have a negative perception of their own bodies. It's not that the implants look bad it's just that I think most girls who hate their small breasts and want implants actually have decent boobs already but they just don't believe it and it's so sad to go to that length just to improve their self esteem.

I know the feeling. That cynical feeling that everybody is just lying to make you feel better but you just can't believe you're good enough. It's terrible. Especially coming from a girl you like or worse, a wife or girlfriend. That's a distressing experience for a guy emotionally and I think most guys are really bad with emotions and they don't know how to express it so they tell the girl that implants are ugly and fake and whatnot but what you really want to say is "if only you could realize how beautiful you already are. You don't need to change."

What Guys Said 10

• Have seen implants that just looked like shit. Have also seen implants that looked good - at a distance. Up close the scars did show, though the gals thought they did not. Scars in the crease itself under the breast. I have not touched the fake breasts, but many who have said that the feel was off, too. The breast did not look bad, but the scars screamed "Fake!" If that is what you want, go for it. But many of us CAN tell, and prefer a woman who is true to her self and does not feel the need for phony boobs.

• Quite often, you can tell by feeling them. My first wife had implants and I could feel the implant when I was "checking for lumps."

Guys say that as an indirect way of telling you that they are not hung up about girls having big boobs.

• I've never said that.
    I'll never say that.

Lots of girls get boob jobs, I think they get it more for themselves than for anyone else. If that's what makes you confident, all the power to you. From that perspective, I actually would like fake boobs if that's what makes her feel empowered. Especially after girls have babies, I can totally see why they would want fake boobs.

Fake boobs are like steroids, tons of people are on it and not too many people can truly tell. Just my take, if you want it go for it!

• I dated a girl with implants once. They didn't look real and they didn't feel real. And it wasn't just my guessing that she had them 'cause she told me she did.

• It's sad. Boobs aren't that important. The fact that you spend so much money on fake boobs that aren't even important is a huge turnoff. It makes a girl look incredibly insecure.

And I can spot smaller implants well enough. Fakes don't move right or hang right no matter what the job. If you're getting such small implants that they don't affect your boobs enough to change how they move, it's doubly stupid because they're hardly any different and you've still spent the money on them.

• I have nothing against implants unless they're obviously fake and tbh I think implants look better than being A or AA cup.

• Because I like natural..

• your sister is insecure. She's a cheater.

• sOME GUYS think it is fake

• I hate them because its like lying and because personally small>big boobs

What Girls Said 6

• My sister has very huge and obviously fake implants. Guys don't really care, they always stare at them anyway soo...

• That's what people mean when they say they don't like breast implants. Many breast implants look fake.

• They think it's false advertising. As if women are products to be sold to consumers.

• maybe because they prefer natural ones

• i personally dont think they're bad or anything, though it may suggest insecurity and who knows what might go wrong?

• Because they like girls natural ones better.