Thinking about getting plastic surgery to look better?

I am a black female who has never felt pretty. I am on the chubby side and in process of losing weight. I'm average to ugly at best. I see so many beautiful women and I dislike them. Below is a woman who had surgery. I'm so tempted! Advice?

BEFORE surgery

After surgery:

Most Helpful Girl

• Plastic surgery is probably not the best idea if you dont feel any good about yourself now you won't after it either, the way to feel good about yourself is to accomplish your goals, whether that be to become "prettier" etc, iis by doing so naturally, if you wanna lose weight, begin exercising, if you wanna be pretty, do some morning rituals to enhance your skin etc.
    In all honesty though, while one may be judged by their outer appearance, it truly is what is inside that counts, because while you might have a very attractive girl if she's a complete and utter bitch who'd want her?

What Guys Said 4

• You need to understand that guys have evolved to like real women - not fake ones.

Yes, you can enhance your appearance through healthy living, grooming and makeup to highlight your strengths.

But all those things should be used to ENHANCE what is already beautiful about you, not to fundamentally change who you are, or try to hide any perceived flaws to make you look like someone you are not.

Read this. Seriously:

http://centeredmanproject.com/own-who-you-are/

• Think top right before surgery pic is hottest.

• not the best option for me.
    if you take plastic surgery, so what you have is fake.
    and you giving to someone is fake too.

• She is not pretty

What Girls Said 2

• That's so fake she looked better before. I'm sure you are beautiful (realise you're beautiful and love yourself!) so don't ruin yourself by going for plastic surgery!! Did you know that most "beautiful" women all look the same now? Be original! And remember you're beautiful ok?

• I think she looked better before to be honest.