What's the first thing you notice physically about someone that makes you want them? or do personality attract you first?

Most Helpful Guy

• Always her bum. If I don't like it, I pass. It's a deal breaker for me. While I'm down there, I make sure she has nice full and soft hips and thighs too. Then I move up to the face. On my way, I take note of her boobs. The shape and size both. I look at her eyes, and her mouth. The mouth is extremely important. I have to love her teeth and smile. And I study her hair. All this happens in a second or two, and my evaluation is complete. It doesn't take any longer than that.

• my evaluation is quick too. first the body then the face.

• I even have my own instant rating system, like if I am walking through Walmart. Under my breath, I am saying, "Nice!" "Not bad" "Gross!" "reminds me so much of (name of ex-girlfriend)""Not quite there, but I could get used to it", "Too skinny" "Too fat" "Ugly as sin", "Holy crap!" "Oh my G**!" "Perfect. Just perfect! Wow.. Amazing!!"

What Girls Said 5

• Their body including their face.

You can't notice someone's personality first unless if you're online and they don't have a picture. You can learn some traits about them though--like a guy approaching a woman would typically be seen as "confident".

• Eyes and white guys... I'm a sucker for tall, blue or green eyes, white guys :)

• thank you for the response

• i wouldn't know about their personality unless i talked to them... i dont think i would talk much if i realllly didn't like their looks... so as much as "personality matters," looks do too.
    what they're wearing, and face/body, posture

• First I notice how they dress, then their face and teeth. Last would probably be body. If they are random people then I obviously wouldn't know their personality.

• how they dress is a factor to me too for attraction. but I look at the body first

• Well it's clothes that catch my attention. If I can't see their face the I'll check out their body until I can see their face.

• Smile... smiles are my favorite for girls and guys :)

• I like a nice smile too

What Guys Said 2

• Their hair and face.

• Eyes are the first thing then the hair, I love long dark hair.

• I like dark hair as well. thanks for the comment