Ugly nose, beautiful girl?

Both my body and face is okay. And i had some guy friends who always said i am beautiful. The problem is that i have an ugly nose. It is big and not straight. I is some kind of hawk shape. Wjat do you think? Is it a big problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're focused on your nose because you want an excuse not to love yourself.

So just let it go. Nobody cares, in the best way possible.

What Guys Said 9

• Eh, you're probably over thinking it. I don't think cosmetic surgery is a big deal anymore. You could always get it altered if it really bothered you.

• I'm sure you look great and a ugly nose isn't a big problem for me. Even if your nose is as bad as you think it's not that hard to fix. My sister broke her nose when she was young so it had a bump in it and she got it fixed. It's a same day surgery and the recovery time isn't very long

• Wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me.

• I doubt any guys will ask you to leave your nose at home. So that could only mean they like you and your nose when they ask you out.

• Take a selfie. It's probably not a problem, though.

• I don't see any photo?

• Lets see that face first!

Im sure its not as bad as you think it is

• The nose makes the face

• Ur not a Jew r u? Cuz if u were I wouldn't think it matters cuz u have no control over that and te guys should understand

What Girls Said 6

• Cannot tell you if it's a problem if we don't have a photo to go by. But I highly doubt it's a problem.

• It depends. There are some women with large noses that look attractive.

• Nah. I'm sure it fits your face, which is what matters.

• Ur just too focused on such a small matter

• I think you are probably over analyzing yourself. I think everyone probably has an issue with their nose (something-too big, too small, too flat, too round, too pointy-you get the idea) because it is the center and focal point of your face.

• Get a nose job