Do I look my age?

Do i look my age?

How can i look older and more sophisticated?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• U look like ur age. But u dont need to look older to be more sophisticated. I hope u just mean more mature. To look more sophisticated and behave more maturely is largely based on ur body language and the vibe u send to people. I would look at some famous actresses that hav some sophistication and study how they behave and how they move. I think Rosamund Pike is one actress who exudes sophistication and an actress from the past, Grace Kelly. Hope this helps a little.

• I've been told that im "cute, sweet, nice, a kid" 😑😑😑 im 17 work a full time job just graduated from high school and am about to go to college and i pay my own bills i dont want to hear "hunny, dear, sweetie , sweetheart" anymore. 😑😑😑

• Those r compliments by the way. But people tend to stereotype young people in this manner anyway. I actually do think u look sophisticated in that first photo and i think as u start college and do things with ur life, people will start to see this side of u.

• I do a lot of things with my life though thats the thing. Its irritating. 😑 thank you though

• sure you look 17.

• Maybe tie your hair back into a ponytail with the glasses will give an air of maturity but you look about your age.

• Oh good idea maybe a bun... Thanks

• I don't see what your rush is you look gorgeous as you are - A beautiful 17 year old who will turn many young guys' heads.

• Thank you thats pretty nice of you to say haha im not trying to rush it i like being 17 but i hate how i do things most adults dont do and others are like "aww she's so cute!" Or "what a cute kid" bleh 😑

• You look your age. Very nice. Just be mature and confident.

• Maybe you should ask the person minding their own business behind you in your first pic if you look your age xD

• You look like your age and when you get oder you'll look younger
    Stay the way you are.. Otherwise when you get older you'll be asking the same question. How can i look younger and be more hip?

• I just want to look more sophisticated. Thank you thats very good advice.

• Sophistication is how you carry yourself. If that's what you want, just carry yourself differently, that simple.

• You actually looked older to me a little bit like early 20s. You already have a sophisticated look good job. If you want to look even more older and sophisticated I suggest a smaller smile hahaha

• I guess adults dont smile nearly as much as I do. Thank you Im trying to get contacts.

• It is cheap as far as surgery goes I think it was like something thousand each eye (don't remember sorry

• Ooh! I want. Its okay thank you 😊

• You look a little young. I would've guessed that you were 15 or 16 but I don't think you have to change anything

• Im 5'8". I just wish I looked older.

• Also it's a little random but, I think you have a very beautiful smile

• ☺️ blushes, thank you 💜

• You look 19 or so. To look older, go for a more sophisticated look in terms of attire.

• Yes you are a little baby yet lol.
    And do i? :p

• 😐 i dont want to look like a little baby.

• What did you eat after the surgery?

• No no miss! I didn't had any surgery. I am cool with it now.

• maybe a little bit younger like 15

• you very much do young lady :) i'd say around 17-19ish year old.

• No, you look older. You could easily pass for someone in their mid-twenties.

• Do good make up ,
    get some boobs,
    And dress mature.

If you wanna look older than ur age. And yes u look 17

• 16 to 19 ish looking.. So yeah you look your age

• Sure you look like your age :)

• Yes you do :)

• Yes, you are so cute😃

• 18
    (and hot) :P :P

• you look 19 to 20

• Yeah you do.

• I would guess 15-16 😂 sorry

• you look 20. i love the shirt on you on 2nd photo :)

• http://how-old.net/#

This tells you how old you look

What Girls Said 10

• If you want to look older/more sophisticated learn the art of makeup. Shading, highlighting/low lighting, bright lipstick, and maybe a smoky eyeshadow. You have a very natural beauty to you, and I personally don't think you need makeup, but it's fun to know how to do and what girl doesn't like to dress up every once and a while?

• you look about 20, and why not look your age? you're only your age once :)

• yeah u do =]

• I actually think you look older then 17, you look about 19-20 to me. Especially in the first picture because of the way you're dressed, it makes you look a little older.

• You look like you're in your late 20s

• Yeah you have a very young face associated with a 17 year old

• You look like your 21 or 22 !

• You look 21 - 22 not me though haha

• Haha reaaally u look older than me i prob look older cause i have a long face but i thought u were 21 or 22 :) wen i first saw ur pics but then i saw u were 17 !

• yeah I think you do

• Yeah you do :)

• I think you look a little bit older by standard in some Asian country, Maybe like 22.