Guys, would you rate me on looks?

1-10 thank you☺️

Updates:
I changed my avatar now, since you can't have more than one picture. Which is weird, I think lol
The only recent body shot I have

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very cute. I'd rate you a 7.5 out of 10

1|0
    0|0
    • After seeing the rest of your body I realize I was wrong. You're a solid 9

• Lol, thanks

What Guys Said 21

• You look like a very exciting girl. Someone who likes to go places and party. A lot of guys would love a girl like you. You look very nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gives you a 6

1|0
    0|0
  • Id say 8 minimum. You are cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love you lol. No but for real your dope. I dont like giving out 1-10s cuz personality & other things go into it but in genetic lottery u did very well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I say an 8.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll give you a 7 from what I see. You are pretty and have some very pretty eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 for me

1|1
    0|0
  • You are a 7

1|0
    0|0
  • 7/10.
    You got a good body as well 9/10.😆

1|0
    0|0
  • U look good 6 from my side

1|0
    0|0

... ...

1|0
    0|0
  • Very cute 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • nice pic :) but wear some push ups

1|0
    0|0
  • You are incredible.

0|0
    0|0
    cute. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you're a nice looking bitch. i'd give ya a 7/10 ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Great smile! Can't get a good sense of your body though so tough to rate overall.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhhh choker around neck probably thinks she's not like other girls and maybe listens to arctic monkeys and hangs around tumblr

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, um, Never heard of arctic monkeys and I can honestly say I've never been on tumblr... but I listen to Chevelle and hang around on Jeep forums lol

• Hmmmmm don't go there or your personality will plummet so fast to the ground

• Hahaha. My personality has plummeted then I guess because, well that's what I like. How can you not like Chevelle or Jeeps?

• 0|0
    0|0
    • What am I rated dad?10 ferrets out of 10?

• Show All
    • He always posts this haha

• @asker I'm saying that I'd rate you between a 5 or even 7 ^_^

• To me you're at least an 8/10 from the picture.

1|0
    0|0
    • @update I liked your earlier picture but you still look nice. Just looked better without a beanie I think personally...

• Okay, thank you (: