Do you ever wonder?

Say for instance, there is this incredibly cute guy/girl you have a crush on... but you think they won't ask you out because you're not good enough, pretty/handsome enough, etc. Then, when they do get to know you, out of all the good-looking (in some cases) popular people, they end up liking you more than any of them. Does that ever make you wonder, like, what made you different from them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... makes me feel a bit insecure about the whole situation, like there's a catch to all of it u know...

What Guys Said 3

• I would be very surprised and might wonder what she liked about me. I would want to make sure I don't change whatever she likes about me.

• Makes me wish they would stop talking to me.

• Yeah it would make me wonder. Unfortunately I never had anyone made me feel that way.

What Girls Said 2

• Haha that is what is currently happening with me. But I understand why - we relate to each other and are very similar; comparability - comfortable, easy going, we are ourselves.

• actually that happened so yes :)