Rate me on a scale for 1-10. What rating am I?

Vvery curious, am I even the least bit attractive? And be honest it won't hurt my fellings.

Rate me on a scale for 1-10. What rating am I ?

A weird face

Me without makeup

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 4-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a cute face and nice eyes but slightly below average body from what I can tell. I'll rate you a 6.

• The one in the pink shirt makes me look huge ik. Did you mean it as I look bigger like not curvy like no boobs, or what? Just curious

• She asked the questions and I offered my opinion. I can look at someone objectively and rate them based on what I would have thought at their age, it doesn't mean there's a sexual desire. Should I assume women want to hook up with 1-11 year olds when they tell their parents that they have a cute child?

• Yea the shirt is a bigger on me, I'm Accually a size 6-8. I use to be overweight but I lost 30 pounds. Im 140 and 5 "7.5"

What Guys Said 11

• you look good

• Mmm i really like your eyes 👌

• Veru attractive for 14yo

• 6
    cute. :) :)

• 7.5 Is what i rate you

• You're 14-turn off
    You're really white looking- turn off for me

I give you a 4/10. I like your eyes in the first picture though, those are really good.

• I can't rate you im sorry, its cyber bullying

• Too young for me to rate

• Thanks a lot, now I have to change my underwear! 10/10

• I rate you "why am I so old :(" out of 10

• You look perfectly fine and a bonny lass, as daft as it sounds i can't really do it by looks alone haha... don't lynch me, so i'm sorry i can't answer it that way but you look perfectly fine, energetic attitude and a nice smile :)

And someone will pick up the braces i can assure you, they always do but don't listen if they're gonna judge by braces well... you get the picture.

What Girls Said 4

• Not les! Just throwing that out there haha! But you are absolutely stunning! Keep your head up no matter what :)

• Omg I'm also fourteen but I look like a baby compared to you! And by the way you look great girl!

• You look so much older don't wear makeup with it your like 5-6 but without like 8-9

• A 5. You look awkward and crazy

• makes sense

• I'm not all for the crazy eyes and fake smile. She looks like she would watch her man sleep and kill him
      She probably is awkward too

• Wth, why would you think I would kill someone!