Am I real or fake?

I've started wearing a lot more makeup lately, and I've always gotten some attention but now I'm getting a lot. Granted, the guy I'm talking to usually talks to me over text, but I don't think he liked me before, is this okay? Is he liking me for someone who I'm not? I'm still little ole me, but I don't know, would this be something to worry about?

• Girl, you got a problem
  • Nah, you are still you

Most Helpful Girl

• It's true that makeup can encourage people to approach you, but not entirely because you look "better"; people who do their hair, their makeup, dress nice... they clearly care about how they present themselves, which is attractive. If you're worried, go for a more natural makeup look that just "perfects" your natural features. It's what I tend to go for.

What Guys Said 3

• Can we have a look at you madam?

• its just powdered rocks and bat poop you're putting on your face. i dont see how it makes you fake,
    but if you paint on a cat face, and he for some reason believes you are a cat. then, yes i would say you're fake.

• I don't like Too much make up...
    But wearing it doesn't make you fake..

What Girls Said 5

• Beneath all that "slap" it is still you.. But please just remember the saying that.. "Less Is Often More" :)

• You're still you. You never know if they like you for who you are, no worries.

• Wearing makeup doesn't make you fake

• Nothing's changed except that you wore make-up. You're still you.

• You're fake because you're wearing makeup? Get over yourself. It's just nakeup. What is the big deal? If you think it's fake then stop wearing it. Either way, it's a non issue