Girls, skinny jeans on guys?

I like to look my best. So I have a pair of skinny jeans, guys around my age wear normal jeans or tracksuit bottoms (I'm 15 despite it saying 20) Do girls like skinny jeans on guys or do I look like stupid?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think skinny jeans on guys hot! I absolutely love skinny jeans on guys, I think it's the hottest look ever.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• It depends on your face. If you have an animated or curvaceous face then skinny jeans will look fine on you. If your cheek bones and jaw line are more square you will look less attractive in skinny jeans.

2|1
    0|0
  • On guy friends? Awesome. Wear what they want.

On dudes I'm attracted to? No thanks.

For you? If you like them, rock them. My younger brother had a pair of skinny jeans that my mother bought for him and he loved it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Please don't wear them. Please.

0|0
    1|0
  • i love skinny jeans, if you can pull it off

1|1
    0|0
  • no no no no no!!! skinny jeans are not meant for guys!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys can pull it off. Others don't. Make sure the shoes and shirt match the jeans. Than you all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends wear skinny jeans and I am fine with that but as long as I remember, I (have) never attracted to a guy with skinny jeans. But yeah, I am 22 :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys pull it off, but I prefer a good straight cut pant on a guy I'm attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't wear skinny jeans that look super skinny like jeggins cause that would look weird but if u wear skinny jeans it's ok to wear them as u find something that looks good to go with the skinny jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • it looks fine, just make it work with the rest of the outfit:)

1|0
    0|0
  • cute but a little baggy I knew this kid he would wear ballerina tights it made him look like a girl that is NOT cute

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy can pull them off then I love it. As long as they aren't too too tight

0|0
    0|0
  • For 15 it's fine but I think skinny jeans on grown men looks odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh.. Bad idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • love guys in skinny jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only a very few guys can pull them off well, so unless they look extremely perfect on you I wouldn't, I really don't like really skinny jeans on guys, like they can be slightly skinny but not skinny skinny, I don't think I could be attracted to a guy with skinny jeans since my brain thinks straight away they must be gay

1|0
    1|1