Which of these underwear looks sexier?

I'm having my first time with my bf and I'm pretty much freaked out about it. I'm quite a perfectionist and I'd like to know which of these look best on me?
Plus, I'm getting more and more nervous about my appearance, especially my way too wide hips and flat chest. Would my body be a slight (I'm not saying I have a horrible body, just these two things really bother me and are apparently very important) turn off? thanks a lot for the help!

Which of these underwear looks sexier?
PS: I have no idea why the pic is sideways, sorry for that!

hey could you please refer to the pics as white and black / all black / pink and black? thanks a lot!!
by the way, all the panties are the same size (cheeky)

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't worry about your body, 'cause it looks really great. And that goes for your bust line and your hips. All of the underwear looks good too, but if I had to pick one I'd probably pick the all black. Try not to worry about how you look, 'cause that will just make you more nervous than you need to be.

What Guys Said 38

• The ones in the bottom picture.
    If you feel nervous or freaked out then you are not ready. Give yourself some more time.

• That's a good observation. I'll think about it

• All look great but if I had to choose one I'd go with the white and black.
    Wide hips and flat chest looks awesome, you have no reason to be nervous. You're pretty much perfect.

• I like all black.
    The focus is you, not your underwear.
    And from the looks of it, your boyfriend is quite "lucky"

• The all black one looks the best in my opinion. Really shows off your waist (which is good).

• Honestly they all look good, but the 2nd or 3rd probably best. But with underwear the back obviously makes a difference too and so it's possible the 1st could be most flattering there. Like I said, they're all good so I think it just comes down to whichever YOU feel most comfortable/confident in because that makes a big difference too.

• Also, your hips are not "way too wide"... guys like curves, it's a natural part of the female body that makes it more feminine/attractive to guys. CONFIDENCE is key :)

• Oh ummm... I don't know, you could take your face off your profile? No worries if that's too much hassle or whatever.

• The fact he's not a virgin might make him a little less nervous about the whole thing, but there's still anxiety for a guy in a situation like that when it's our first time with a girl. And if he knows you're a virgin he might be feeling a little nervous about that too (not in a bad way, just that he wants to make sure he does everything "perfect")

• The all black looks good

• Black and white is the sexiest. And you have an amazing body, so definitely not even an itty bitty turn off xD

• If that's you in the picture, all I can say is damn you will not disappoint. Your beautiful I wouldn't worry about anything those will be off in minutes and he will be working you over with pleasure!

• What do you mean your way too wide hips? You're crazy!

They all look great but I kinda gravitate towards the midde one.

• I think the pink and black

• the white and black

• The middle one is the best then the pink black combo and the white and black is a distant third

• Any of them would be good. I think white and black matches your color perfectly though

• I like them all but i think the the black is best... 😉

• All the above.

• White and black one. The lace gives off that "they want to play hide and seak."

• hahah, interesting way to put it

• What can I say, my mind runs wild at times. And FYI, your hips are good with your frame. Your b/f is a lucky man.

• I would say the first one, and no it's not a turn off, if he loves you then he won't think it's a turn off (most guys don't think it's a turn off anyways), have fun :)

• first one means white and black or pink and black? and thanks!

• Pink and black! Sorry forgot to specify, you're welcome!

• All black but they are all close

• I like it in order of top-to-bottom. Top is my favorite, verrryyyy sexy!

• They all look good though, so it's just a toss-up, whatever

• Ooo toss up. I feel ya. And thanks!

• They all are sexy

• The all black one

• Middle one would be my favourite but you look great in them all

• Umm.. they are all winners in my book

• Your body is really pretty and I vote pink and black or all black. I hope you have fun :)

• Middle one.

• Last one is awesome and mind blowing... :)

• Any one will do and you are sexy

• I like the pink and black.

• you look sexy on all three sets. I prefer the pink and black though.

• pink and black

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 13

• You really do have an absolutely lovely figure/body.. My own preference would be the all black lingerie (you can never go wrong wearing this) followed by the black/white set.

• All black is safer indeed lol

• And like any other girl will tell you, is just soooooooooooooooooooo sexy! :)

• i like the style of all of them but i'll prefer the pink n black one and the black one

• Literally anything would look good on you. Your figure is so pretty. I think the middle is the sexiest tho

• I like pink, then white, then black. But red would definitely be better overall to me. Very nice body if that's you I just needed to add.

• I really like red too but I fear that it'll look a bit too much and not match my personality - I'm a bit shy. Thanks for the input though!

• The black/white lingerie

• Wow. You have absolutely nothing to worry about, your body is unreal! I think all three look awesome so whatever you feel comfortable in. He will probably rip your clothes off so fast that he won't even notice the underwear.

• You look great in all of them, but I would choose the pink and black one.

• you look amazing and i like the black/black and pink ones...
    hope everything goes well:)

• The all black looks the best. I think it accents your figure more. I think you have a body any guy would love. Just sayin' 😊 Good luck with everything!

• r u anorexic? ur legs look like sticks and you have a 12 years old boy boobs. kinda slutty think 2 do posting pic almost naked and talking like that ab fucking your boyfriend. all black looks better. anyways have fun slut

• I'd say the pink and black one. The bra really matches your figure and it gives you and amazing sort of vintage look! by the way, your body looks amazing!

• Oh my god your body is amazing!!! Anything would look good. But I say all black one. by the way how much you weigh? I need to be you till summer lol 😍

• ahahhaha wow thank you so much xD I weight about 120-125 (not sure rn) pounds and I'm 5'7. I've actually lost 30 pounds or so recently due to a strict diet!

• Literally perfect! 👌

• You knew your body looked good otherwise you wouldn't have posted this lol. I'll go with the last one

• Yeah exactly, I said I didn't think my body looks bad. Some things can be ok but still not look that good closely in my opinion ;). Thanks for the opinion!