What makes a woman unattractive?

Ok. My bestfriend is really pretty in my opinion. Others always compliment her but she has a low self esteem. I mean really low she avoids me a lot of times and shuts the world out. When I ask her why... well I had to beat her down... she told me she hates herself because she has a big head. Like I don't think so. Whats wrong with these women! So I am here trying to prove a point. Guys what makes a girl unattractive? Is it a turn off if her head is big?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all an unattractive trait is something that makes me not want you. Very few women have unattractive traits. A big head is not an unattractive trait it may just not be an attractive one. It would be a neutral trait. Now I don't know your friend and I doubt she has a big head and if she does I'd still have to see it personally to know whether or not it was attractive so I can't comment on that. I do have a list of unattractive traits though. 1.) negativity. Nothing is more of a put off than a girl who's always down on herself. Nobodies perfect we all have faults and if you spend all of your time focusing on yours I know eventually I'm going to end up either becoming your counselor or breaking up with you. So that's a huge turn off. 2.) arrogance. On the other side of that coin I hate it when girls think they're better than others. I love confident women, (Aka women who understand eventually if they work for it they can do anything) but arrogance to me is just a person running from their insecurities. I'd rather have an insecure girl than an arrogant one. 3.) choosing ignorance. I don't mind when someone doesn't know something even when it's extremely basic common sense kind of stuff. I don't care how smart a girl is. But if I can tell that you purposefully avoid learning or you choose to believe things despite looking at a wealth of information that disagrees with you, I just loose attraction. 4.) victims. I really dislike it when a girl walks up and says all her exes were horrible people. If you can't take a shred of responsibility for your actions I'd rather not date you. 5.) alright this is where my superficial stuff starts. Makeup. I don't like it. You've got acne? So what. Show it to me. Don't hide your face. Despite what the advertisements say I've rarely seen makeup that actually made someone look better to me. 6.) high heels. I just think they're stupid. 7.) smell. Bathing is a must. Perfume in moderation or not at all. 8.) Lying. It's unnecessary

What Guys Said 17

• disgusting body odor.

• Even when a woman is a national beauty queen, when she opens her mouth and speaks she immediately becomes more or less attractive.

http://youtu.be/lj3iNxZ8Dww

• There are a lot of thing that make people in general unattractive... I don't know about the big head thing because I didn't see your friend... But I would like to post out that even the most beautiful girls on earth can have low self esteem, and a plain looking girl can has high self esteem, it's more of a psychological reason than a physical one.

• I would have to see to know. I literally just look and can tell in about 3 seconds whether it is a yes or no.

• Every guy has different tastes. I like feminine soft features with delicate eyes. It sounds really shallow but that's what I've been most attracted to when I analyze my preferences. I don't think having a big head by itself is that bad. I know what it's like to be sad over your appearance I hope your friend feels better and someone will love her for who she is.

• Yes. I agree. A lot of women can't see how wonderful they are.

• Shouldn't imagine a big head a deal breaker

• 1. Ugly face, 2. Obesity, 3. Nerdy glasses, 4. Drug use, 5. Stupidity

• I can't really tell until i see a pic but women in general are insecure about their bodies even if they are good looking...

• I hate when she has:

Too much make up, too much jealousy from others, too much talks, worried all times about herself, fake tits, had been with other bf, evil body odor, smoking, wine, tattoos, unnecessary piercing except nose n ear, gambling, ...

• Everyone hates something about themselves, even the most beautiful females.

But some of the things I find unattractive (as well as many guys I know) are:
    - Smoking/Drug use
    - Tramp Stamps/Large Tattoos
    - Overt Piercings/Gauges
    - Obesity/unhealthiness
    - Attitude/Entitlement
    - Stupidity/Air headedness
    - Trashy hair color

To simplify, if you look, act, or sound like a piece of garbage, I consider you such.

• I hate girl like below
    The girl who think selfish, no mother heart, no acceptance, don't understand well.

• her attitude, her bitchiness, unfriendliness, dishonesty, arrogance, If she's disrespectful. That makes any woman unattractive, I don't give a shit if she looks like a Super Model.

• Ugly face or body

• Ummm depends how big lol, also the structure of the head plays an important part. maybe you could post a pic so we can see?

• Attractiveness.

• Being clingy, it makes you worthless in my book.

• To me an unattractive girl is one who look so manly. Muscular, little boobs and flat ass.

What Girls Said 4

• Masculinity. That's basically what guys have told me that make me unattractive. I try to be as feminine as possible, but face is extremely masculine looking, and so that's a turn off to men. I have more masculine feature in my face than I do feminine.

If your friend is pretty, I doubt a big head will be a turn off to guys. However, the low self-esteem could be. I've been told for me, that's the second thing guys don't like about me is my low self-esteem. However, it's hard for me to be confident when I am told I am ugly all the time... I'm 28 and I've never had a relationship.

• I'm sorry you had so little luck. At least someone's been as relationshipless as me though haha

• How can a person tell you to have high self esteem when others are always breaking you down. I so agree with you.

• Exactly :) I've even pointed that out, and people just say I shouldn't care what people think... I've accepted it though. I'm sure your friend will meet someone soon enough. Hopefully she'll realize that a big head isn't a big deal.

• I was about to say something you said. I would think looks and insecurity would be big factors as well as "attitude".

• i am not a guy but i think that masculinity is unattractive on a girl...
    as strong jaws, short hair, fatness, manly body... and not sexi clothes... and swearing.

• a nasty mouth, & no respect for herself or others