Guys, Do you like girls with lipstick?

Guys, do you like it when you see girls with lipstick (e. g. red, dark pink)?
Or you think that it is too much?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer lip balm. With lipstick I prefer something that's simple and not thick/bold.

What Guys Said 12

• Prefer lighter more natural look shades

• I prefer that she didn't wear too much, I wouldn't want to get that stuff on me. I would much prefer it if she wore just a touch of lip gloss; it looks much more attractive and natural.

• Absolutely. The right color lipstick can bring out a women's eyes and other facial attributes and looks sexy as hell. Even a little gloss is fine.

• Yes, I like lots of lipstick depending on the appearance of the woman. If she has light or pale skin then lots of lipstick looks great. Dark or tan skin though, she shouldn't have much lipstick.

• I like pink lipstick, like the color pink in the GAG color scheme. Straight up pink.

• depends on the context lol. Going to class/work, no

Going out at dinner/formal event, yep

• Dont be afraid to apply lipstick outside the lip area, ALSO another beauty tip is to shave your eyebrows with a black lipstick if you don't have enough marker left. It works for everybody, EVEN YOU! Are we cyber bullying? Cuz we are 3 guys on one...

• Yeah only if it taste good.

• of course. who the hell would say no?

• Yes..
    Especially one with strawberry taste XD

• Turn off for me. Especially red lipstick. Natural lips are the best.

• Yes... :) I do