Guys, does size of the girls' breast matters?

• yes, the bigger the better
    23% (6)
  • I prefer smaller breast
    35% (9)
  • size of the breast doesn't matter, as long as she is thin and has a good body
    42% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not going to get anywhere in finding concluding answers regarding breast sizes.

Too many guys have too many varieties of preferences, the spectrum is just too wide.

Some guy's preferences may completely oppose each other so you won't definitely know for sure which is 'better'.

With regards to body shapes, 'skinny' doesn't necessarily mean it is good, some guys like curvy women, some guys might not like skinny women, it all depends on the preferences.

Personally, A-B cup sizes will be great enough for me, now you might find answers completely different to this one.

What Guys Said 19

• I care about boobs but what's important to me is for them to not be saggy or misproportioned. If they are DD or B cup is no big deal. I have my preferences but it's not a big deal.

• None of the above.

Face matters above all. If her face isn't attractive, nothing else matters.

Assuming the face works, the body should be proportionate. Small boobs look great on thin, petite girls. A taller girl with big boobs can have a bit more weight on her and also look great.

• There are people claiming that the size of the girl's breast is relevant to the size of the guy's penis. It's good to have it big, but can do with it simply being average.

• Option D:
    No it simply does not matter (dot)
    simple as that...
    why would a thin and good body have to do with breast size..
    are you on to something? or didn't you prepare for a better option? :)
    Sure i like boobs and bum but, in the end its the facial features and character i fall in love with.

• I don't think it is a dealbreaker and I prefer smaller

• C is stupid...

Size regardless of body doesn't matter at all

• why C is stupid? too large?

• Boob size doesn't matter aslong as their thin and have a good body? Being thin that's bad in my eyes I like my women meaty (not overweight)

But having sex with a thin girl would probably feel like fucking A4 paper.

• It matters to some guys or I think I should say most guys. My friend for an instance like big boobs and he don't pay that much attention to the face. Me on the other hand like boobs but prefer the face more. So if you have big boobs and a cute face than its definitely a plus but for me it doesn't matter that much :)

• It doesn't matter seriously

• no, the size doesn't matter, all sizes can look and feel nice. As long as they are not saggy or Summer tits

• To most guys, of course it matters.

• Not too big but still have something to cup.

• I'll admit I'm kind of shallow, but at least I'm honest about it.

• I like small but any size will do

• It's all about the ass.

• really?

• Everyone has their preferences. I definitely check out the booties before I check out the boobies.

• Nah not really. I dont discriminate at all.

• Well, I like medium sized to big sized breasts but it's not something that matters that much.

• I prefer smaller

• I didn't vote, because it really doesn't matter AS LONG AS SHE IS A GOOD AND KIND PERSON, regardless of her body type.

• It has to be B or C. I can't do ridiculously large or small boobs.