How can I look better?

How can I look better?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember you from before. You have an amazing presence and can look so different in a variety of photographs. You strike me as someone confident in their own skin. I don't think you need to change. I think you know you are beautiful but it is nice and fun to get confirmation now and again.

• thankyou KDA. Yes i can look different with alternate makeup and hair styles. i enjoy experimenting with that I suppose! Aw, thank you. If I am beautiful it's from God and for my husband. I really just want to look my best for him. Thank you again KDA lovely comment.

What Guys Said 24

• is this another way of asking us men to tell you, you look hot? and your are in a relationship? sure sounds like someone needs attention... excuse me if im wrong but i dont see were you have to change to look even better.

• Hi thanks for your honest opinion. It's the opposite in fact, I really want to look as good as I can for my partner.

• well if i had a girlfriend that looked like you, i would be happy with just the way you look. you look fine ! those glasses look great on you but well, does it really matter how good you look. if someone truly loves you, then all that really matters to them, is what you are like from the inside. be happy with who you are, relationship or not. I like growing beards but i shave them off because all women i know like 3 day beards. but out there there are women who like fully grown beards ( not santa claus ofc ). those are the women i want because that means i can be myself. girl, you look just fine ! I would take you on a date anytime, if you were single and fancied how i looked LOL haha just joking i couldnt care less :D good evening 2 u

• wow i really appreciate your reply! thats so sweet!! and i do agree - love above all else, especially based on the integrity of personality and intention. though of course, i do want to respect my husband as much as possible - he's an attractive man! so i want to maintain his interest and look the absolute best i can! getting feedback from other males is more helpful to me than conversations with female friends as i find women can be a bit vague or too kind and suggest nothing - or worse, bitter and unfriendly. thankyoU!

• I agree... you look amazing the way you are. But judging from your question maybe a wee bit of confidence may put you over the top!

• Wow Thankyou so much that's really nice. As I said to another poster, I just want to look the best I can for my partner.

• That is admirable... but I think confidence is the most sexy attribute a woman can have.

• it has been said over the years to many women i am sure! confidence is endearing and healthy - great observation. thanks spence!

• That's kinda hard to look better than you are right now. With the glasses, you can easily pull the librarian look. I find them extremely attractive specially if you look somewhat similar to Felicity Smoak in the tv show "Arrow".

• thank you! funny - i like librarians and wouldn't mind being one haha. it would be relaxing and simple i think. thanks for the compliment! I've never watched arrow but one of my sisters loves it!

• You already look like an angel ;) no need to change anything in my opinion.

• I think your pretty:) Sorry i don't have a answer cause your gorgeous :))

• By being more confident and happy with who you are.

• Is impossible.

• Smile and get different glasses :)

• you're fine as you are

• I can't think of anything without feeling nit-picky.

• Who do you want to impress... I am already down with your beauty. LOL

• You look beautiful, maybe you should just lose the glasses.

• thanks John. yeah, just wore them before class. but thank you - good to get your thoughts.

• you look just fine

• You look good the way you are

• Beautiful, intelligent, sexy

• You don't need too you look just fine the way you are ;-)

• It is impossible because you are already looking good😃

• Shhhwwinggg

• By wearing contact lenses?

• you know what? I am way too critical on here, I'll admit. And you actually look pretty damn good even though it looks like you put minimal effort into this pic. If you give a big smile (NO DUCKFACE!) , If you get dolled up, you could look not just good, but HOT. I think you're naturally very pretty and with the right style and makeup, you could look even better and sexier.

• Thanks puma! You're right, I didn't put effort in here - just a quick snap before class. I don't 'doll-up' for anyone other than my husband really, as I try not to generate attention in that way. I guess I'm really just focused on looking good for him. Might have to post one of me 'dolled up' for opinions on improvement too. Im really interested in male opinions here, as you guys know what guys like - and the aim is to look good for my husband :) . thanks so much for your comment puma, really nice.

• Just get rid of that face, might help.

• I think that's not constructive at all, it's just mean really.

• wow, that's rough, dude. Even jokingly, I wouldn't post something like that. Have you seen the other girls that post here, she's a ten compared to them.

• thanks hypo for the down vote :). puma - that's super nice - thanks man!

• Without glasses ;)

• Smaller glasses and a modern hair style

• your style is just a little out dated, you have porn start potential.

• nah man, she doesn't look slutty at all. I'm a hard critic. like too hard, but I have this feeling she's actually a nice girl.

• hey anonymous, I'm not sure how to take that (compliment or insult), though I'm certainly not aiming for that look. thanks puma - i think I'm a nice person :).

• you look fine, i mean if u want put on make up , you could exorcise more , not that u need it.

What Girls Said 4

• You're fuckin' beautiful woman!

You can look better by loving yourself and being confident because it'll shrine through brighter than any external change you could make.

• you're already very very pretty!

• Sorry but I can't tell from this picture. You need one where you aren't wearing any make up on and has higher analysis. Plus you should be facing straight on the camera. It will be easier that way to tell!! ^^ Hope I can be helpful to you. :)

• Just eyeliner no makeup so what you see is what you get already :)

• still the photo is kind of blurred and I'm saying this because I'm trying to notice your complexion of all thing. Your lips are well shaped and so are your eyes your eyebrows frame nicely your eyes and your nose is small and cute so there's nothing for me to comment over them.. what's the type of your complexion? it's the only thing that I might be able to help you...

• I think you're pretty as hell already haha don't change anything! im jealous xD