Girls, Short or average?

Is 170 cm 5'67" too short for a girl , I'm 22 years old?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'6 and I always hear that I'm too tall but if someone is like 6'2 they'll say I'm short, if they're around 5'10 they say I'm average and my ex boyfriend who was 6 foot supposedly said would tease me about being too tall, that I'm like 5'9.

What Girls Said 9

• That's the height of my 13 year old brother.

• Its short but if you are smart and confident and quick witted I won't care if your short.

• Tall cause I am like already 5'7 and im only 13 so y the time I do date I will have to get a tall guy

• too short? hell nope haha

• that's average.

• Yep. As a little 5'2 lady, I like my men to be 5'9 minimum. I will lower it of course, if he's wonderful and perfect in everything else though. ♥

• Not short for most girls. Kinda cute maybe?

• It really depends on the girl for a lot of reasons, 1) if you're a short girl like me it wouldn't really matter unless that short girl just likes theirs guys 6ft tall or more. 2) they could be really tall like my best friend, she's 5'9, she always needs a tall guy for her.

• For me it isn't, but again I'm only around 160 cm :P