What do you judge on more... Looks or personality?

What do you judge people for more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone who says they don't judge by looks is lying lol. But if I see a physically attractive girl who shows bitchy behavior and is either mean to other people for no reason then I'm not gonna pursue her anymore thats the bottom line. Anyone who puts looks on a pedestal and continues to go after a good looking person no matter if they are a bitch/asshole/mean/whatever they are mentally weak.

What Guys Said 19

• personality... because bad pesonality cannot b compared with bad looks basically!

• Personality. I can deal with looks that don't satisfy me, but I don't think that I can deal with personalities that will drive me crazy.

• 50/50

You could have the most beautiful girl in the world, but have the brains of a carrot. That's off-putting.

Or you could have the smartest girl in the world, but she isn't that great looking.

Bit of both, moderation is key. c:

• Personality for me.

• Personality is big thing for me now I'm a little older. Ill take an ok looking girl with an awesome personality vs dime piece who is a bitch

• Personality. Met some nice hobos this way.

• Both equally. Looks can tell you about a persons personality. If they look like shit they probably don't care about keeping their body healthy which is a big factor on personality. I'm repulsed by people who don't try to better themselves.

• I agree. I think looks and personality go together. You cannot separate in reality.

• I care more about the personality than the looks to be honest.

• Personality now that i am a bit older and wiser. but when younger looks.

• At first glance I'll make a judgment on looks. But after I get to know them and give them a chance, I'll make a 2nd judgment on personality. Sometimes my first judgment on looks follows through.

• Initially looks, which will makes us decide if we want to get to know you better, then it's personality to see if you're the kind of girl that's relationship material or not.

• Personality; but more by actions.

• Looks on initial phase then personality of course.

• I just try to focus on my own personality and looks.

• personality

• I'm just gonna be honest and say I focus on looks more. Why? I don't know, that's just the way I am.

• looks every damn time

• Personality

• I judge people on their personality, although personal hygiene could be considered part of someone's aesthetics and I judge them on that. But in terms of attraction I judge on both and I can't date someone I'm not physically attracted to.

What Girls Said 9

• initially looks, i hate to say it because it sounds shallow. but if i don't find someone attractive, i probably won't spark up a conversation.

• Personality!

• You always judge looks first, because you can't know a person's personality before you actually know them.

And then, once you talk to them, their looks might also make you biased about their personalities.

• Initially, looks. Anyone who says they don't judge people by how they look is lying. We all have eyes and it's an instinct to judge someone physically.

But personality is more of a deciding factor eventually. I can't stand being around people who are arrogant/rude etc.

• Personality.

• Personality

• Looks is first sight. But if you stay with someone for a while, personality takes over.

• Personality but the looks just matter a little

• By their energy and what's in the eyes