Guys, Am I too short?

I'm completely done growing and I'm 4'11 1/2. Am I too short?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• too short for what? to get on rides? have you not been reading posts here? Have you not seen these desperate guys rate girls that deserve a 2, a Ten and ask them for marriage? In short (no pun intended), no you're not too short, cause guys are too horny and too desperate. These shmucks will bang anything that breathes, and some things that don't.

What Guys Said 19

• How do you know you'r done growing? I know women quit growing after hitting 18 years old (where as men can grow until they're 21 years of age.)

While that is very short, I don't think it's "too" short to date (if that's what you're asking.) I do prefer tall girls though.

• I had x-rays done because of a broken ankle and wrist and there was no more growth plate so I know I can't get taller

• just "short"... but no "midget" o' course :-P

• I know plenty of women around the 5 foot mark and they are happy with their height.

• Hmmm. If your ok with me being almost a foot taller than you, then I'd have no problem with it at all.

• No, you're superfunsize! And too young, sorry.

• You're short, but it's a good short. There are abundances of attractive women that happen to be just 5' and under.

• How do you know you're done growing? Your profile says "under 18" so you probably will still grow some. People don't officially stop growing until about 25.

• You're under 18, so you probably haven't fully grown. That's pretty small though, some guys like that

• That's cute! How old are you though? People do grow into their early to mid twenties!

• no you're ok I'm only 5'4.

• You're fine. Shorter than I'd prefer but wouldn't bother me at all.

• A little short for me but I'll still find you adorable.

• Love little shorties. Dont give it a second thought

• Naa your not to short :)

• No such this as too short, lol

• Not for me, you're not. I've dated women who are 4'11" or 5'0", and I'm 6'0". Use what God gave you and own it. You'll be fine.

• Being short (but not being a midget) is feminine in my opinion.

• Think your a bit too short for me (I'm 6"2), but it's not a deal breaker.

• Na, you're petite, I think that's a good thing.