Guys, What is my best feature just wondering?

Like in person i get guys that stare at mylips a lot women and some men say eyes but i would like to know what a stranger here would say be honest but nice no rude comments needed
-not smiling so smile won't be a factor because obviously if i smile evryone is going to say smile

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say your nose. Its nicely shaped and attractive. Its the first thing I noticed about you :)

Then your skin. Its nice, clear, clean, soft and smooth looking.

Then I'd say you're lips. They look attractive, soft, perfectly shaped and fit in with the rest of your features very nicely :)

I think the only thing pulling you down are your eyes, they look sort of bulgy, (but thats just the shape, the rest of the eye looks nice) and the dark skin underneath them makes you look tired and a little "worn".

Overall, I'd say you are very attractive looking :) I'd probably give you an 8 or possibly 9 out of ten

Oh, and don't mind that other guy saying you have a big ego. He's just getting all menstrual because you know that you're attractive (which is perfectly fine) and that kind of ruins his dreams of getting girls like you ;)

• what is bulgy? and wow i dont see that in the picture i do have that in the mornings in person is noticeble i didn't know it would be noticeable in the picture i can imagine how noticable it is person wow... you made me think lol and what no everyone is saying my nose haha who wouldve thought thank you and actually in person my eye bring me up that what i mostly get complimented thats my own favorite feature

• they are not the best but they are for me and they are pretty you can't say they are ugly just because you dont like them they are pretty thats a fact and is kuzz u keep generalizing you have never head that or that normal whats normal? my eyes are normal? they are big a lot of people have them like that and cool thats your choice but evryone has different taste and different faces maybe a girl with pretty eyes has ugly face or big eyes but her face is beautiful big eyes are beautiful not because of me but in other girls I've seen them but i love my eyes thanks for sharing your opinion i just dont agree :)

• If your asking for opinions your not supposed to argue with them. Thats just ignorant and idiotic.

You cannot say that it is a fact that your eyes are beautiful and you cannot say that it is a fact that big eyes are beautiful. You can only say that you find them beautiful or others that you know find them beautiful. You are the one who is generalizing, not me. And I never said your eyes are normal. Where are you getting that from.

And I never said that big eyes are unattractive! I said that your eyes bulge (which they really do) and yes I think that is unattractive and I know many guys who would agree with me. Your eyes are not only big, but they ate also bulgy. I could definitely see it in your second profile pic you put up.

What Guys Said 7

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Your eyebrows are your best feature

• Omg ... you keep asking these questions again and again.

• i know :(

• *sigh* ... Okay

• This girl obviously has serious mental issues. Claiming her eyes are "the best", claiming she has "the best" life and saying others opinions are "wrong" if they dont match hers.

I'd just leave her @YazanAA its not like we'll ever be able to help her. She needs professional help.

• i'd say yer nose mostly

• lol i get that here a lot I don't know why in person i dont

• Keep missing your pics

• I can only see your face so I couldn't give you am accurate answer

• thats why est feature of face what else would i ask?

• face wise? what would it be what stands out

• Nothing really you have an attractive enough face and depending on who you're asking your skin color could playback big factor I guess

• your attractive and pretty, but you ain't my type and your not all that...

• your ego needs lowering, its too high, which lowers your attractiveness

• exactly you say you think my eyes are unattractive is not a fact they are nor a fact that the majority of people think that thats your own opinion i dont agree and dont have too specially not when they are my eyes now thanks byeeee

• @Natedogg95 yes I changed my "tune". I didn't look into why you were saying those things, and I assumed you were jealous of her. Now I've had a realisation. After I looked into it and experienced it myself, I realized I was being very ignorant (which I've already stated) and I apologized for what I've said.

Why can't you accept an apology and stop insisting on keeping thing hostile? :(

• I would say your lips. they are very nice ;-)