Girls, Your opinion on my looks,1-10, would u date me, and maybe something I could change about my appearance?

• 1-2
    0% (0)
  • 3-4
    3% (1)
  • 5-6
    21% (7)
  • 7-8
    47% (16)
  • 9-10
    29% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute face, hot body.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• why hello there ;) haha you're attractive. nice face & body. id probably give you an 8.5 or so, if you grew a littttle bit of a beard you'd be perfect xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Change nothing about your appearance! You are really cute. I'd say you're a 9.5.;))

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • You look good but too young for me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are perfect (;

0|1
    0|0
  • cute as hell but you obviously already know that based on every single facial expression you make in all of your photos.

0|0
    0|0
  • You cute ^_^

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say you are a solid 8. I really like your eyes, they're adventeours, yet seductive with a slighty mischievous twinkle. As far as dating goes, I wouldn't turn down a date with you. You're fairly handsome looks wise but looks can be deceiving.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your. Insecure about how you look , it really shouldn't give two shits of how you look, you can't determine your attractiveness by a number. It's your decision to chose if pretty or not , I don't think how you look should determine anything. Just a opinion that's all

0|0
    1|0
    • i never said i was insecure about how i look

• Show All
    • its ok, i get what you are trying to say tho, but thats not the case with me, im just curious to see what others think of my looks

• It only depends on what you really think, not others, but a lot of people wonder sometimes , so I guest if you think your hot, your hot.

• You're attractive but too young for me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • you are a really attractive guy :)) i love your eyes and smile the most. I wish i could know what your personality is like. but your amazing just saying ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • A strong 9, would totally date you. And you don't have to change anything about you but you could try new hairstyles and all.. I don't know. :D

0|0
    1|0
  • You are one attractive dude, keep it up

0|0
    0|0
  • I rated 6/10. Tbh, when it comes to your bod I think you should make your arms much larger, and get defined abs. Your bod isn't bad for the current size it is, though. I generally find bodies your size ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • im allready working on defining my abs, tho im not sure what i can do about the body size :P not like i can just change it, thanks for your opiniong by the way :)

• U look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give you like... A sevenish with a side of 8.5?

0|0
    0|0
  • grow a little bit more beard then you'll look 10000000x times hotter.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are attractive. Too bad I am lesbian.

0|0
    1|0
  • Damn, you look so good! I voted 9-10. I mean it, if I knew you irl you'd have a guaranteed date! Too bad we don't go to the same school or whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D you are very handsome though you could work a little bit more on your body, that's why I didn't give you a 9 nor 10

0|0
    0|0