Girls, thoughts on backne?

Backne is something that happens when you are on the swim team, whether you are a girl or a guy. So what are your opinions on it? Do you mind it or not?
Girls, thoughts on backne?

Also, sorry that the picture isn't of the best quality.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a big deal, everyone has a pimple at some point. You could try using an exfoliating scrub ( a gentle one ) twice a week to help slough off the dead skin. Because you're a swimmer make sure to add moisturizer ( oil free ) to your skin because those pool chemicals dry out skin. Also some time in the sun will help heal those up.

I think you're more aware of it than anyone else. It doesn't look bad. :)

What Girls Said 7

• It definitely grosses me out but if we are cool with each other than I'll help you treat it to get rid of it... But it definitely can turn down my attraction level a bit.

• It kinda grosses me out, but it's not a total deal breaker.

• I get mine too. So I don't care. As long as he looks after his skin. Tries to wash himself etc. to help prevent more pimples etc.

• I don't mind because I have acne

• I'm soooo lucky I just got 5 pimples in my whole life! 2 of them were on my butt though ;p

• i have the same thing on my back! but no it wouldn't be a problem

• I get it a little and I feel your pain, it makes me feel so insecure :(

It's pretty common though, and it looks mild in this photo. You should be okay unless the girl is really mean and insensitive

• Thanks. Did you swim in high school too, or do you just get it?

• I just get it 'cause I have shoddy genes haha. Tbh I avoided swimming as much as possible in school and a key reason for that was I had acne and wanted my face covered by concealer and powder and my back and shoulders covered by clothing at all times :/ . So I was one of those girls who got her Mum to write her a note to say she had her period every single week x_x

You at least have it as a result of doing something cool and athletic :) . And I really don't think you need to worry to much about girls being bothered by it. Maybe use a little benzoyl peroxide or something and that might help