Girls, do I look too fat?

So I'm a little insecure about my weight. My friends make fun of me for it constantly. I have been told by many people that i have a very attractive face, but I'm afraid that my body is holding me back. I've lost 50lbs altogether as of right now. But I've been working out for an hour minimum every weekday, and I'm steadily losing more weight.

So how bad is my body? Even if you liked my face, would you reject me because of my body?

http://imgur.com/cIjwreH

http://imgur.com/yep8hpl

18

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really attractive. I would totally date you. Message me sometime ;)

What Girls Said 17

• Your not fat at all.

• You're not fat, just not muscled. I think if you would work-out, you'll get a great body, becausevyou already have the broad shoulders.

• Yeah, I'm working on it. I do workout daily, but it'll take a while, because i don't gain muscle easily.

• Well that's a good start. Do you really lift or only cardio?

• I'm doing mostly situps and squats to tone my lower body (because it needs more toning than my upper body), but i also do a fair amount of bench press and butterflies to keep my upper body string.

• You look great! I hope that you can feel as great as you look with your recent accomplishments. For anyone who thinks differently, screw them. No one who refuses to look further than skin deep is worth your time.

• No, just squishy. It's not a bad think since many women like their men with some extra huggable fluff. o3o

• wow congrats on the results so far- really nice to see how dedicated you are
    and you dont look fat right now... you could be more muscular, but wouldn't reject you because of your body

• I'm actually really strong and i have plenty of muscle, but its covered in flab, so it'd be more defined if i lost more weight. Thanks though

• np keep it up :)

• I think you're perfectly fine, if girls don't have the perfect body then guys don't have to have the perfect body. Congrats on the weight loss! It helps a lot too if you're tall, it makes you look more masculine. I definitely wouldn't reject you because of your body, that's just plain stupid.

• Unfortunately I'm only 5'6 :(

• That fine, it's not the end of the world haha. It doesn't matter mucj it would've just appeared that you were more masculine.

• Wow thanks, that makes me feel muuuch better (sarcastic) 😠

• Yes, you do look a little fat around the titty area. It's kind of, saggy?

• Great job losing 50 pounds! I don't think you are fat. However you can tone up some

• Yeah, I'm currently working on it. Thankyou

• Yeah, you're chubby in my opinion

• U dunt look fat. Ur body looks great

• Great? Now i wouldn't go that far 😛

• No I wouldn't that just mean

• You're perfectly fine not fat at all. No I wouldn't reject you because of your body.

• You are perfectly fine.

• You don't look fat! Well done on losing the weight :)

• Thanks! I lost it pretty fast too. I've lost 50lbs since August!

• Don't worry, you are not fat. Congrats on the weight loss.

• You aren't fat, sounds like your friends are far heads though for being nasty to you for no reason.

• All of my friends have their own insecurities. I never call them out on them, but i just let them have their fun so they hopefully feel better about themselves. But i can say for sure that over time, their jokes have made me doubt myself 😕

• Don't pay attention to your friends. Sounds like you're making awesome progress, and your body already looks totally fine. Personally, I definitely wouldn't reject you because of your body. :P