Is being skinny a turn off to girls?

My best mate is always like, "Being thin isn't a turn off to girls, nobody cares about that." But then she says to me like, "That guy is so hot, his face is so handsome that it makes up for being thin" so I'm like, really?
She's also said that about another guy, but quieter to my friend so I couldn't hear but I did. Is being thin a major turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just because girls appreciate thick, muscular frames, it doesn't automatically make thin guys unattractive. I find both attractive. Physical attraction is not black-and-white.

What Girls Said 2

• No not really I rather being with a skinny, fit or chunky guy but I'm not attracted to morbidly obese ones

• No it's not, just like how some guys prefer girls with a lot of meat on their bones and some will prefer skinny girls
    But she is right on the first part some girls don't really care at all, so it is strange why she will say that

What Guys Said 1

• Skinny gals like skinny guys and the remaining? Can't say!