How do I look? Rate me?

See profile pic. Also, give me suggestions to look a bit more nice?

Most Helpful Girl

• you're cute now, you'll be gorgeous when you get older. give yourself time and be patient :)

• I'm 16. How old do I need to get in order to become 'gorgeous'? I don't have time...

• you're missing the point of it. it's to enhance the features you already have, not to change your features. foundation makes your skin look super smooth and if you do it right, no one will even know you have it on. if you do your eyeliner right it will look badass. mascara is easy, just make sure it's not all over your eyelid. it makes your eyes pop. there's tons of makeup tutorials on youtube. no one is good at first, when i first started wearing makeup I stayed up until like 4 am watching youtube tutorials and being determined to get it right lol

• Ok,.. I'll try make up but YouTube is blocked in Pakistan :(

What Guys Said 16

• Is that a natural smile or a forced one? I looks to me like it's a bit forced. Think you should relax a bit, take a few more pics, and try them one at a time up here. two or three girls have done that, and each one gets better and better. Also try and open your eyes a bit wider.

• It's a forced one. I just can't smile when the camera flashes!:( scares me.

• Thanks, you're too nice!:)

• Just being honest. But you are most welcome!

• For me you're like a 6/10. You look like you could be very pretty but not quite right now... Er hope you don't take this wrong way...

• I know, I have dark circles.

• ok sorry if I said anything mean I don't think you look bad I'm just trying to sound helpful -_-

• It's OK. I'm just being emotional.. :)

• You look good n cute smile 😊... n all I'm thinking is that why India n Pakistan fight tho they can be together n love each other as there are very beautiful people out there😶

• i'd suggest u thinning yer eyebrows basically.. generally not bad :-)

• you look fine gurl

• You look cute especially your lips

• They are too thin. I hate them actually. But thx:)

• Lol I have a crazy weird taste in women hairstyle so can't really suggest those but I can say not too long and not to short

• Thanks :)

• Wow finally I saw the face of my Pakistani friend ;)

• Get rid of the unibrow

• I'd say a 6 you're ok 😃

• I think you're pretty

• You're making such an awkward face.

• Lol, I'm trying to smile!!

• Believe me, I don't look half as creepyyyy in rel life :)

• Real, I mean to say real -face palm-

• You're a lovely girl, and you should stay the way you are. You are as God made you! :)

• Lol, are you complimenting me or insulting me?

• Dress nicely, keep yourself well groomed. Use makeup - but not too much

• Thanks, you're nice!:)

• Your looks would increase by 200% if you trimmed your eyebrows.

• no comment

• I'd say you're a 7.
    Suggestion... maybe work on your eyebrows

• 3/10 sorry

• It's okay. I know I'm no beauty

What Girls Said 2