How is my body type? Am I too thin/skinny? Or just normal?

Please be honest!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Right around my build, I used to think I was too thin when I was like 17 years old. Went to gym a lot, gained a fair bit of weight. When I quit due to a lack of motivation I lost all of it pretty quick and I just accepted it. So long as you're not heroine addict skinny, you're fine.

Being comfortable in your own skin is all that matters, not just for yourself but the opposite sex aswell.

• But do you think I am (too) skinny?

• I don't think so, of course there's people who will think you're (too) skinny but you'll never get to a point where everyone finds you attractive. If there's any advice I can give it's just be confident in how you look. I dare say that's one of the most attractive characteristics someone can have. We're all different, no need to be insecure.

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 4

• Way skinnier than I'd want to be but you're probably normal.

• You're fine. I look the same

• U r avg and alright.

• You are in the normal body. You do not need the transmigration of souls)))))