Guys, Am I attractive?

im so boreddd.
Guys, Am i attractive?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• oh well i'll b honest basically... face and hair r sweet... but teeth, not my taste... sorry :-/

but don't worry teeth r not a big thing

so 8/10 basically

What Guys Said 19

• Acceptably so, I guess.

• black/10

I don't know what else to say

• I think you're very attractive. I love the smile. You have a very genuine face.

• I like how the hair is shaped but I am not a fan of that brown at the end. That's just my opinion. The rest is pretty nice. Maybe tone down the smile a little.

• Yeah you are

• You look amazing! I love your hair, lips, eyes and face.

• The make up... I despise it.

• You're very pretty!

• Personally, I don't find you attractive.

• Not my type but subjectively you're attractive

• no you are not attractive

• nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and you are neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• I can't comment on a girl under 18, it's creepy. I'm 26

• unattractive in my opinion as well. the face and just doesn't seem like a genuine smile, something's just off.

• Yes you are and you know it. Come on, attention is fun but overdoing it makes it boring...

• No, you are not. Sorry.

• Isn't this the 3rd time you've asked this?

• Lol it's always fun to see people get mad over the smallest things.
      Yes, it is the third time, at least I'm not an insecure little girl asking the same question over and over.

• Lol that escalated quickly.

• yeah you kind of are.

• Yeah you are 8/10 ... why go anon? Everyone knows who you are already I think

• I don't know how to take that anon thing off?