What do you think about her body?

This Instagram model already gets a bad reputation for acting like a "slut" in her videos but ignoring that, she also gets a lot of hate for looking "fat" or "gross." What do you guys think of her body? She's from Peru.

@JSmuve Your answer cracked me up lol. Thanks.
@Twillger This is question of the year lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god! How does an ass get to be that size on a woman who's not fat? Is she sure there aren't any tumours growing inside her ass? I bet she can't even find a pair of jeans that comes close to fitting. Jesus.

• I can't verify it, but I'm 90% sure she had surgery to enhance her ass. Her ass is 51 inches and her waist is 24 inches.

• I'm glad you enjoyed my answer. Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 12

• Disproportionate.

• She's not fat to me, but her butt is not attractive (imo). She's just very busty. I think she's pretty, but I personally wouldn't want that body. It's not BAD... it's just A LOT.

• You and your ass obsession lol
    Proportions are more attractive than massive asses/boobs.

• ew... not a fan

• I think she's gorgeous her butt might be a little too big but... hey... to each it's own

• Now I love me a big ass but that one is a little too big for my taste...

• Her ass looks kind of ridiculous compared to the size of the rest of her body. I think more proportionate bodies look better.

• That's not natural and the duck face needs to go gahhh

• That is a lot of assssss
    but she not fat, she just has maybe way to much booty

• o. m. g lol

• not at all sexy :P

• Disproportionate, yeah...

What Guys Said 10