What makeup can change and cover!!! :O?

What do you think about makeup? See the pictures.
What makeup can change and cover!!! :O ?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm glad that I don't have to put all of that on my face, an eyeliner is enough for me :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• This is slightly beyond make up.. There's a wikipedia page about this technique; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasterwork

0|0
    0|0
  • You never know what you are going to wake up next to these days.

1|0
    0|0
  • it truly does wonders :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just fuck all those girls and keep the naturally pretty girls as my main chick.

2|0
    0|0
    • This is what I don't understand about men. They want to screw "hot" girls, but wouldn't want a realationship with them? And they want a relationship with what they see as "average" girls? Why?

• I'd settle with a hit girl also just as long as she's humble and won't cheat on me.

• @Adoredperson most people want a relationship with an "avarage" girl because they know she will most likely stay loyal to him, while as the "hot" ones (this is just my opinion) feel like they have access to almost every guy so when they find someone more attractive they are most likely to ditch the present one. keep in my this is just my opinion so no h8 pls :P

What Girls Said 3

• I think makeup looks like a lady sweating out clown vomit, and smeared it all over her face. In most cases, women don't look as bad as these girls do without makeup.. The main issue is with their skin. I have no idea why they have to shit out all that pretentious poorly applied contouring to their faces, and nasty grungy fake lashes w/ that dirty molerat eye shadow... They just look utterly revolting, even with makeup on.. I'm sorry, but looking like a caked up hooker isn't any better than having a ton of zits on your face. Least zits are natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love make up and i dont really care when people wear too much of it. If they feel confident with it then its a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're sexy af.

• Show All
    • @cumere96

Im still gonna wear make up :D

• persistent, are we :P

• guess this is why some people like minimal makeup...
    you actually see what the person looks like

0|0
    0|0