Am I Undateable?

I've struggled in this department for years and years (the few times that i have been in a relationship i got insanely lucky, was cheated on every last instance), but is it my looks that are throwing me back into the shadows? Am I THAT undateable?

If you haven't seen my other questions, I'm 22 years old and was diagnosed with asperger's since childhood. I've found ways to cope with some of the social issues but i'm not perfect at them. I still have basic issues saying "hi" to people i'm not comfortable with unless they say it first. A major issue is friends, which I have very little of right now (I focused more on work, making sure I had money in my wallet and not getting drunk at night. I don't drink or smoke). Places like bars/clubs are high anxiety places for me if i'm just by myself, even during off-peak hours. Even coffee shops (don't drink coffee or tea) are too high of an anxiety zone for me.

When I try to gather up the strength to try and initiate conversation or even a hug, my mind overloads and I shut down. There have been instances where I can't even make basic sentences by pulling away from trying to hug someone.
Am I Undateable?

(Couldn't find too recent photos, i'm not a selfie person or photogenic.)

Most Helpful Girl

• you look good I bet a lot of women find you attractive. you've got a really strong jawline lol (good thing)

• If they did, I'd never know. I can't read body language or read the signs.

What Girls Said 4

• You look pretty. Your condition probably didn't help you in dating. Your partners might had problems connecting to you and you couldn't understand their demands? Maybe in future relationships you should address your issues with understanding more clearly?

• No you're pretty cute. I don't know about your personality tho maybe that's what need some work. I don't know.

• I don't just go for looks... If you are a gentleman and I knew you I'd date you... Your are very cute :)

• I'd say. 6/10.

What Guys Said 3

• i'd suggest u 2 remove yer glasses 1st... they don't flatter u in my opinion... otherwise u look likea 6-7/10 :-)

• You look alright to me dude. I have the same problem as you I think I'm alright but still don't have luck with girls. Maybe it's the glasses but otherwise you look fine to me.

• You look good